Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Page 560 is hilarious......every fucking post is by you BB about your precious and wonderful and golden Belle.  Not a single other person posted on that page...just you.  I think you should receive the "Full Page" award!!

He  should have a thread of his own,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lightbulb:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

IThese guys probably only had one girl in their life and probably married the first girl they had sex with.  

The beauty of double standards in a nutshell.

A guy who stays faithful is a virigin and an eunuch.

A girl who experiment and live her life before settling in is a wh*re.

Yesterday my subscription expired, but until there are "normal" girls who are in "vacation", not renewed, as soon as girls get a little (Derogatory) and they come to work then I renew immediately

• Upvote 1

And to add to euromike's great post below is a fantasy contract that some think actually exists between RLC and the Girls :biggrin:

1.All girls need to show at least pussy shots for the duration of their stay. Extra bonus for closer cam pussy shots

2. Girls need to do at least two lesbian shows per month. Extra bonuses for threesomes

3. At least three painting shows per month

4. Girls must go out only once a month to a club. If they bring back a fuck buddy extra bonuses

5. Girls must walk around naked. The more clothes you wear the less bonuses you get

6 Guests are not obliged to do the above but if they do its extra bonuses to the girls friend

Maybe this is a secret unofficial contract that's actually a reality :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

The most important question between Gina and Adriana Which will be the largest ; Around 1.80 m - 1.84 m. Maybe my screen is too distorted.

With my 1.75 m I would be a garden dwarf next to them. Or I claim to hire a bodyguard.

I like big girls. Where are you Kylie?

• Upvote 1