Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Thanks to a kind CC member, I was able to see Gina's face plant onto the green carpet last night.  It's funny how we humans laugh at stuff like that but sometimes it just can't be helped.  I'm glad she is OK and didn't land on the Ab Roller thingy.

I remember a time many years ago that a buddy and myself were going to race each other on our bikes.  When we took off, I hadn't gone 30' when all of a sudden my chain came off the sprocket causing my right foot to hit the pavement.  The pedal came back around and caught me on the back side of my calf.  The next thing I knew, I was giving the street a nice bloody kiss.  Never will forget that day, my buddy must have laughed for at least an hour.  Sometimes other peoples fails are just too funny not to laugh at.

Here is the lates new about Ukraine and Schengen visa

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/poroshenko-hails-historic-day-visa-free-eu-travel-deal-signed/

Ukrainian citizens who have biometric passports will be able to enter all EU member states other than Ireland and the United Kingdom without a visa for up to 90 days during any 180-day period. It also applies to four Schengen Area countries that are not in the EU: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.

18 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Not really, the girls are living their everyday lives, like they are suppose to. There is nothing saying they have to be nude.

Your right , in a way !  But this is not really an everyday site !  People are not paying money to see 3 or 4 girls sir around in their under ware . Barc1 used to be the center of attraction,  now it seems they are a bunch of old broads just looking at their phones and eating . (like my house.........LOL  ) .  Action man,  we want action !!

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Here is the lates new about Ukraine and Schengen visa

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/poroshenko-hails-historic-day-visa-free-eu-travel-deal-signed/

Ukrainian citizens who have biometric passports will be able to enter all EU member states other than Ireland and the United Kingdom without a visa for up to 90 days during any 180-day period. It also applies to four Schengen Area countries that are not in the EU: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.

That will take effect on June 20, if I remember correctly. We might see more girls from Ukraine since it'll be easier and quicker to arrange for them to go to Barcelona.

• Upvote 1