Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

Last new girl hasn't really worked out (Violetta) so I'm hoping for a return of Anna :heart:

How is Violetta relevant? A new girl will not be Violetta, she will be a new one. In my opinion new is often more interesting, to me anyway. A new girl might be as Violetta, she might be better, she might be worse, but atleast we have the aspect of surprise.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When did Jessica leave? Is it too early for her return? Is it 3 months yet? Nicole sure was back very fast!

They can have 90 days within a 180 day period. So it depends whether they have been in other parts of the Schengen area before coming to Barca.
I don't think Jessica will return now, 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When did Jessica leave? Is it too early for her return? Is it 3 months yet? Nicole sure was back very fast!

I heard Nicole speaking about Jessica to Rosie, so you never now.....life is like a box of ..................................................

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They can have 90 days within a 180 day period. So it depends whether they have been in other parts of the Schengen area before coming to Barca.

She won't :wink:

Looking forward to the new girl, whoever she may be

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think Nicole left before Jess...I might be mistaken, my memory is pretty shit but I think Gina replaced Nicole.......

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I don't know if it would bee wise to bring them back together either, Nicole and Jess didn't get along, they had big arguments, but you'll never know with RLC

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

I heard Nicole speaking about Jessica to Rosie, so you never now.....life is like a box of ..................................................

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lovely pixie Belle. I will really miss you... I didn't see you much last time so this time was a real pleasure for me. I know you started slowly, but you certainly made up for it with some of the most beautiful pussy views we've ever seen in Barca....You didn't party like last time in the houses, but the parties just didn't happen this time round...I think we might still see you again cos you are still little miss popular...Have a safe trip my darling, stay healthy, be happy and hope to see you again...

Thank you for everything, and thank you for keeping BB a happy man till the end....Wishing you all the luck in the world...

All my love

Naga xxx

beating heart emoticon

How about someone posting Belle's "...beautiful pussy views," please? I didn't
get to see much of her (pun intended), this time around. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Nicole left before Jess...I might be mistaken, my memory is pretty shit but I think Gina replaced Nicole.......

Yes, ans Stella replaced Jess, if I'm not misstaken

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, ans Stella replaced Jess, if I'm not misstaken

From memory, Jessica left within a few days of her fight with Nicole and her replacement was Gina. Stella reappeared in B1 not B2 where the twins and Irma where tennants.  Gina spent most of her time over at B1 because of her friendship with the twins. When Irma left B1, Gina hot footed across into the room she now occupies. Nicole had the big BR for about two weeks to herself so she could bedded her BF. I sure others will correct me if I have it wrong.