Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

I have to ask my English and American friends here. Do you use coca cola in the whiskey? Have not seen it elsewhere than here on RLC

yes in France, we drink whiskey with coca cola 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I have to ask my English and American friends here. Do you use coca cola in the whiskey? Have not seen it elsewhere than here on RLC

That is very common , in Belgium the woman ( girls ) like it !!!!

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, but only with bad whiskey (Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort etc.) It is a crime to mix good whiskey with coke :cool:

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Here in Germany this is a common beverage. I drank this in my youth. Bourbon (Jim Beam) with coke.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If I see you putting coke in a single malt I'll slap you silly. You are allowed to add it to american corn based whisky though, only way you can drink it actually.

I think rlc waited for belle to leave them um b2 but didn't want to um both b1 and b2 at the same time so it could bre possible viloetta heading to b2 but5 we will have to wait and see

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

My ex husband drank Wild Turkey and RC cola. He was from South Carolina and said everyone drinks it. I hated it. I like something Mrs Skookum introduced us to. Ron Ricco 181 and Coke. Not bad, sip and go naked.:biggrin: I love New England Ice Tea.

• Upvote 1