Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Sofie reminds me a lot of twins, so much smoke and no roast, for Helen I see that they are all excited by her change, I do not like it, is too masculine, nothing to do with Linda, Leora, Lana or Martina, and then I can not To understand what he means with all the things he is putting into his room, he wants to be a rebel and I do not understand what to do in these apartments, except to make money

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sofie reminds me a lot of twins, so much smoke and no roast, for Helen I see that they are all excited by her change, I do not like it, is too masculine, nothing to do with Linda, Leora, Lana or Martina, and then I can not To understand what he means with all the things he is putting into his room, he wants to be a rebel and I do not understand what to do in these apartments, except to make money

I just don' t know why some of you cannot grasp the fact that is why all of these participants are in RLC to make money :huh:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Wow that's an increadibly insulting post. Calling Helen masculine then using "he" instead of "she" then proceed to trash her. Wow. Just. Wow.

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads and Old Dudes Threads.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I always value your beautiful posts Sergio...:dodgy:

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Wow that's an increadibly insulting post. Calling Helen masculine then using "he" instead of "she" then proceed to trash her. Wow. Just. Wow.

He/she is because of the translator, he always say he instead of she.

I see nothing masculine in her, but sergio saying he has a preferance for more feminine girls isn't an insult at all, it is stating his view.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

He/she is because of the translator, he always say he instead of she.

I see nothing masculine in her, but sergio saying he has a preferance for more feminine girls isn't an insult at all, it is stating his view.

i think the same

Most of the time, when I use the translator, I have to correct some word when I want to talk about girls, because the translator puts the masculine in place of the feminine
And when you make a copy / paste of the translation and you trust him, there can be errors like in his commentary
I know that many people do not appreciate some of his comments but I do not see anything reprehensible at all

case closed for me 

• Upvote 3