Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't think she's mental... I think she's fed up with all the negativity towards her... can't say I blame her... She's never been my favorite girl in the Barca apts... but if what she's doing is directed at this forum... then my opinion of her went WAY up... lol

BooHoo.....it's time for her to grow the fuck up!  RLC is a voyeur site, not a hide in the bathroom to fuck or make tents in the bedrooms or even hide under the covers to have sex.

Grow up Nicole!!

9 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I do to  and it they own way of saying that they don't care about be on rlc by the things they do to hide from the cams :biggrin:

It's not that they don't care about RLC, it's that they don't care about the people that are paying monthly to RLC to allow them to be there in the first place.  I have nothing against Nicole, I think she is hot with a nice smile and body to boot, but she needs to grow the fuck up!!!

• Upvote 1

For Noldus; at 1000 when I looked in the B1 girls were back but Helen was still in her blue dress from last night. I do not know what time they returned but it was not before 0615 for certain. Sergio's remark is timely - no pun intended - we do miss you Noldus when it comes to looking back in time. Helen undressed at 1035.

23 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

For Noldus; at 1000 when I looked in the B1 girls were back but Helen was still in her blue dress from last night. I do not know what time they returned but it was not before 0615 for certain. Sergio's remark is timely - no pun intended - we do miss you Noldus when it comes to looking back in time. Helen undressed at 1035.

The two girls were home at 07.21

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

At this time I really appreciate Noldus's work, without him, we do not know what's going on, like the times he came back to B1

We'll survive the day.   B2 is Under Maintenance so there won't be anything to report from there until if and when it comes back Online.

33 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

07:16 - Regina and Sher home

10:12 - Polya and Helen home

10:46 - B2 back online

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1