Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Violet è bene con Jasmine, perché sono inutili.

As usual the only girls who deserve the salary are Rosemary, Lola, Belle and Polya

Nonsense

JASMIN YOU ARE AMAZING :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, meran said:

with Jasmin there. This party will go no where and even if they start it will end soon. 

When Jasmin is there she always bring the energy down. 
Have never seen her get her ass up and dance. 
One person can ruin the party .

If you have never seen Jasmin dance, you've missed out my friend, I feel sorry for you.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

For the guys who are or might be ready to ask and complain about Jasmin as to why she is not naked or half naked,,,she is wearing a Maxi-pad(She's on her period),,, but instead of staying at home and not participating she is at least here with the girls having fun.:lightbulb:

There we go Mikey...Are you psychic...How did you know someone would complain about Jasmin...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, meran said:

with Jasmin there. This party will go no where and even if they start it will end soon. 

When Jasmin is there she always bring the energy down. 
Have never seen her get her ass up and dance. 
One person can ruin the party .

Then your ass was not here the first time she was here in B@--she really can dance and was

really sexy the last time she was here

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

If you have never seen Jasmin dance, you've missed out my friend, I feel sorry for you.

that one night . 

Most of the time she is either on couch or in bed.
lets count the time her ass is not on the chair or couch . Hopefully she improves but chances are 1 to 99 

• Upvote 2