Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I don't know if you saw Belle when she woke up again, but she did seem light years away from being well rested so I was surprised when I saw her change.

:dodgy: Maybe Belle's gone to get 2 more LOL But judging from Rosie and Jasmin last night they don't really need men.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Houlii said:

liven things up?

Again, not very likely looking at them now :biggrin:

Also I don't think that really happens anyway. The only 2 guys who have been to this apartment with the current cast are guys that they know from clubbing. In fact, I can't think of any guys who have been in B2 at all who are not friends with at least one of the girls, with the exception of the two guys that Sia, Michelle and Candy picked up

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Well seems like guys show up sometimes and don't appear to be friends with anyone.. maybe sent by RLC to liven things up?

Liven things up. Isn't B2 on absolute fire at the moment. Rosie :heart: Jasmin and My Belle:heart: giving unequalled solo displays

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn you again,,,,,We were wondering when one of you would show up:dodgy::dodgy:

peter-skins-his-knee-family-guy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I do not say to you that what makes me laugh the most is you, you're the height of stupidity

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Did you think he has his own  place and they done had sex there and the girls just invited him over to see there place

Here you go Ed2 just for you IMHO NO way-laughing my ass off emoticon

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope he was not sent by RLC to break the mood between these two amazing girls ... 

Why on earth would you think that? You realise RLC wants there to be a good mood in the apartments? It makes for better viewing