Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I did not see this one coming,,,,this always happens,,one minute a girl is just hanging out and the next she is packing to leave,,,Jasmin is going to be gone soon:heart::heart:

Just thinking out loud, if Gina starts packing soon too, it might bee Jas moving to b1

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Just thinking out loud, if Gina starts packing soon too, it might bee Jas moving to b1

Possible but I think it's very unlikely as she gets along quite well with Rose and Belle. Makes little sense in forcing her to move, and I doubt she would want to move on her own. More likely she already had other plans but first wanted to spend a month in Barcelona with friends.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Possible but I think it's very unlikely as she gets along quite well with Rose and Belle. Makes little sense in forcing her to move, and I doubt she would want to move on her own. More likely she already had other plans but first wanted to spend a month in Barcelona with friends.

Us friends really appreciate that :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Seeing Jasmin pack in record time has come as a complete surprise and unexpected after just 27 days. I must say I will be disappointed to see her leave since in my eyes she is the most beautiful woman ever to have graced either of the apartments. Karol was a close second but in both cases they only stayed a short time (35 days in Karol's case and 44 days in Jasmin's first time) and both leaving unexpectedly and both with controlling boyfriends back in the motherland. I'm not really bothered who replaces Jasmin, new or old girl since no-one for me will measure up to Jasmin's natural beauty and magnificent body, just so long as the next and future girls do not have a controlling boyfriend in other places so that they can behave to their own mind and conscience. Bon voyage Jasmin - you are and have been simply the best ::) :heart:

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

but we are not supposed to bitch that they are doing shit outside of the apartment or they are going out every night because if we bitch they will be even worse,how about they quit bitching about the guys that actually think these girls should actually be doing something to be paid for just saying

I don't think it could get much worse with the way they are going out.  I don't buy all the being positive bull either, I think in the long run it does more damage than good!!!  The goody two shoes club will never see eye to eye with people that don't agree and support everything they believe is right.  These guys probably only had one girl in their life and probably married the first girl they had sex with.  Let's try to stick to the boring ways the apartments are now and let the future take it's course!!

• Upvote 1