Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

It''s more like an addiction....::)

Or she is texting a new boyfriend :biggrin: who we will probably never meet but I must say I am really unsure of how My WonderBelle :heart: is still awake. She might as well have gone out all night :biggrin:

3 hours ago, timber said:

What was the last interesting thing to happen in B1? I guess Gina masturbating for a few minutes on her potato of a night vision cam.

I certainly don't need to see constant nudity to be entertained (in fact, constant nudity can get boring pretty quickly) but it would be nice if something/anything actually happened in this apartment. I think it's just an unfortunate mix of residents at the moment. Polya and Gina just want to go out, Lola can't find any takers for her brand of party, and Violetta seems very, very reserved so far. Hopefully something changes for the better soon.

stella going down on Irma was the last really interesting thing in B1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

stella going down on Irma was the last really interesting thing in B1

I didn't see it but I could bet that it wasn't all that.  First off.....it was in the room Gina is in right now, correct?  Secondly, the night vision in that room sucks.  Thirdly, I'm sure there wasn't much to see from what I heard about it.  However, you are pretty much right in your comment!

• Upvote 1