Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Heads up guys maybe Nicole is going to join in. She has stripped down to her birthday suit in her room. Maybe she will lick the chocolate off of both girls. I heard she had a sweet tooth.:biggrin:

I would love to stay and watch but my girl says I need get the fuck off the computer and pay attention to her,,, plus my dinner is ready so I'll see you guys later.

Goodnight all::)::)

Reminder: This is a thread to discuss the Barc girls, not engage in Flame Wars.

I dislike wasting time removing off-topic comments. Pisses of little squirrel. Stay on topic or take your bullshit to Flame Wars. Mods are tired and grumpy.

Thank you.

forecast.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

In a very big tent, mostly just her face visable, but very good orgasms, I liked watching her face as she climaxing!

Sofie had a prett good bate too, at 00:15-00:30, she is slowly opening, now it is just her crotch being covered, movements very visable, good orgasm too.

Well, guess it is a matter of deffinition. In 5 month she did... what? 3 or 4 such "bates", or was it just a one minute long scratch, I certanly think she never did anything else but teasing.

Anna's masturbation was very beautiful and real, that of Sofie was the other grip for her ass, as when she was hiding with Nicole under the sheets

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must say, my girl is looking rather hot right now...She doesn't need any chocolate...:heart:

All she needs is some alone time and her pink buzzy friend. :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1