Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

with loya and anna leaving maybe n & s will explore deeper in their love for one another.

Given the fact that Nicole is having a hard time reaching orgasm--she may appreciate Sofie who knows a

woman's body and can really help her achieve her goal :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Good evening everyone...I've had a busy day so you haven't had to put up with my usual bullshit...:dodgy:...I see Anna and Lola went out, done up like dog's dinner's at 22.16 Nold...It must be really foggy in Barca tonight. The girls have left the balcony door open and it's rolled into the living room...:dodgy:...Cam2...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening everyone...I've had a busy day so you haven't had to put up with my usual bullshit...:dodgy:...I see Anna and Lola went out, done up like dog's dinner's at 22.16 Nold...It must be really foggy in Barca tonight. The girls have left the balcony door open and it's rolled into the living room...:dodgy:...Cam2...

that's second hand smoke from Polya :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

They had a big Train Wreck in Barcelona earlier on today.     Are all the girls in the Apartments counted and accounted for?

Lola and Anna are out, tecnically all off b1 are out too, but only on the balcony, lol... 

47 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

with loya and anna leaving maybe n & s will explore deeper in their love for one another.

If it hasn't happened, it ain't gonna happen.  All it is, is a tease show to get more subscribers.  Nicole is straight as an arrow and Sofie is nothing but one big tease just like last time.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Given the fact that Nicole is having a hard time reaching orgasm--she may appreciate Sofie who knows a

woman's body and can really help her achieve her goal :biggrin:

It sounds like from what I've been reading and what a couple of others have told me, is that Nicole is to concerned with the cameras to let herself go and relax enough to achieve an orgasm.  As for Sofie, a woman knows what a woman likes but the chance of Nicole giving in to her is slim to none.