Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Helen told him she has a headache, she doesn't know why, no drinking, no sun, after training came this headache and nothing helps, she thinks it might be blood pressure. The Man suggests that maybe she's not training well or eating well and asks why she doesn't check her blood pressure. Helen says that she has no machine and a doctor is too expensive, The Man asks if the company provides insurance, Helen says "no". He offers to send a blood pressure machine to check it herself.

Helen tells him that her two friends came, new girls, they are running together in the morning, they are normal girls. The Man asks "they are normal human beings?", Helen says "yes".

The Man asks Helen why has she sent him A4 paper sized messages instead of calling him, is she too busy?. Helen says she has a lot of work - Tuesday she started dancing at night, she has photoshoots and she's been working on translations, Russian to English, English to Russian.

The Man wants to know where he stands with her. He's quite upset with Helen and for 10 minutes he gives her a real dressing down. About why she's not been calling him, why she's sent him a long message instead of having the decency to talk face to face on the phone with facetime, about why she's not been to visit him. He says that he is not "fuck and forget", if he was, why would he call her the next day, why would he meet her the next day, why would he buy her a present, why would he invite her for lunch and take her to clubs. He says that he has treated her well, been a real gentleman with her and doesn't deserve to be sent a shitty message. Helen agrees and says he is right. The Man apologises for telling her all this while she feels unwell.

The Man repeatedly tells Helen that he wants her to come and visit him for a day or two, he understands that she has work and he's not going to force her to come but it would be nice. He tells her of some events taking place in Tenerife and Ibiza, they are organised by his friends and they should go to one of them. Helen says she is busy with work, The Man says there is a saying in Spanish, translates roughly to "if you really want to, you can".

Helen tells The Man that the fluffy bunny she is hugging is her boyfriend. The Man asks "is that your only boyfriend?", Helen says "yes", The Man asks "how many new boyfriends do you have now?", Helen says "only him" refering to the bunny. The Man asks why did she mention about boyfriends in her message, Helen says that she just wanted him to know there were no other men. The Man says that even though he is in Canary Islands, if he really wanted to know, he would know, he has many friends.

Helen tells him she's going to take her friends out (the new girls), they haven't been out yet. The Man asks if they are mixed with the other girls, Helens replies "no, they are normal girls". I think that she tells him the other girls are leaving Sunday.

Helen tells him that she will check with work about maybe visiting him next weekend for a day or two. They end the conversation in a good mood and on good terms.

Ash, merci pour cette traduction. Tout un éclairage nouveau pour comprendre ce que je découvre et regarde.

1 minute ago, jimbob87 said:
7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I liked Nicole, but naked "yoga", tenting with Sofie and now this, I'm laughing, sure Lola could've come up better

don't diss Nicole how many other girls have brought boyfriends home and took them to bed

I really love that side of Nicole, I just don't like the stupid shows, Nicole has been my favourite girl, but no one is perfect..... also, I criticize who I want to, isn't the intention of a forum to share opinions?

• Like 1

Noduff: For general information there has been a major fire at a music festival in Barcelona. It is not known if any/many were injured or killed yet according to BBC news. I do not think the B1 girls would have been there dressed as they were they looked more like smart party clothes than music festival wear to me.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

Noduff: For general information there has been a major fire at a music festival in Barcelona. It is not known if any/many were injured or killed yet according to BBC news. I do not think the B1 girls would have been there dressed as they were they looked more like smart party clothes than music festival wear to me.

That's awful, hope all is ok

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's awful, hope all is ok

All 22 000 people have been evacuated. No injuries reported.

Helen was asked if she and the girls were going here tonight. Helen replied, "no, the tickets are too expensive".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ash1 said:

All 22 000 people have been evacuated. No injuries reported.

Helen was asked if she and the girls were going here tonight. Helen replied, "no, the tickets are too expensive".

Thank god Helen is ok.