Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I'm home early and I see B2 is no batter than it has been. Yes they are home for now. I read about the bath and I know how you guys exaggerate. So I'm incline to think it wasn't as good as all that.

You cynic you :biggrin: The bath / shower was cute, these two are good mates and nothing more so if you enjoy two hot girls washing each other then it was pretty enjoyable

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I'm home early and I see B2 is no batter than it has been. Yes they are home for now. I read about the bath and I know how you guys exaggerate. So I'm incline to think it was as good as all that.

It was good but as you know I'm all about the pussy and that did not make much of an appearance. They did rub their pussies vigorously but turned as they did it. Rosie also rubbed Belle's pussy again. They rubbed each other tits and the view of Belle was pretty good. Very sad Belle put on her panties immediately afterwards ... I might have mentioned that.

It was a hell of a lot better than we've had for some weeks. 

• Upvote 2