Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

40 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I am catching up on replay (btw, for slave wages like who essentialy rely on replay with limited time, any precise timestamp is a huge boon) and listened to the call between approx 14h00 and 14h08 in english, and I do agree with Wathou, I think the guy they were talking with is not related with anything happening outside of the apartment : Rose asked him what time of the day it was (implying different timezone), said several time she was in Barcelona (implying the guy was not aware), both said how long they have been there, and finally said that they should call each other more often ...

The girls are obviously living their real life outside of the apartment, but it is not this call that is going to shed any light about that.

:biggrin: Well whatever you think. He was trying to speak Russian but wasn't good at it. The girls smiled it in that happy way that anyone who has seen a webcam will be very familiar with ... and funnily enough introduced Belle having invited her in on the call. Of course Rosie ensured we couldn't hear the caller.

You think I see too much, but I think you see too little.

It's just silly to go on ... 

Belle's call however was crystal clear.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'd give her a tumble. But wouldn't be my first pick.:biggrin:

You romantic you

OK Current Barca girls ranking, in order of who I'd most like to bone :biggrin:

Rose

Stella

Belle

Lia

Mia

Gina