Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 2 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Elle est la messagerie, elle ne parle pas au téléphone? Quel genre de rumeurs que vous essayez de répandre?

aucune si je me suis trompé mea culpa ,mais c'étais une personne pas un repondeur rien de pejoratif je vais voir le replay et je ferait des excuses sans problemes

Remember something..if you like what you are watching in rlc..the girls you are seing..say that were..that you like what you are seing..that you like the girl..she it's fun..she is pretty..if you don't like what you are watching in rlc..that the girls aren't funny....that you don't don't find them pretty..Both type of opinions are valide are you can give them as many times as you want and feel like..this is an cc forum and rlc it's on 24h on 24h.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But the problem it a lot of rlc users seems fine with this girls acting like this..basicaly having zero real life in cams,and absolutely zero intimacy personal life in cams..they basily only do tease and the same "scenes" for them and they always defend them..they should "fight" for something better and more real or at least that the girls don't That all the fun to outside and all the boring to us...but no..is just..they look happy..the girls are happy..then they go away(with money in pocket)others come..and circle continues...and just for info..there is it's Angel..in the huge main bedroom..as always far way of cam..in top of bed..will we be "gifted with other "fantastic" half covered bate.....greattt.

Whatever they are doing on the Outside of the Apartment is causing a lot of Turmoil in the Thread over the last few days. As each day passes it gets worse than the previous day.

A solution has to be found to stop this from happening or Members are going to leaving if it continues.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Whatever they are doing on the Outside of the Apartment is causing a lot of Turmoil in the Thread over the last few days. As each day passes it gets worse than the previous day.

A solution has to be found to stop this from happening or Members are going to leaving if it continues.

I like this forum and therefore that is why I have decided to clean up my act.  It really does no good to complain about it on this forum, the one's that think it's a smooth sailing ship will always think it's a smooth sailing ship, and the ones that don't....won't.  Like I said before, if you're not happy, cancel your subscription and tell them why....that is the only thing that will matter and by doing that the forum will get back on track and there will be less turmoil.

• Upvote 4

il y a 42 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Elle est la messagerie, elle ne parle pas au téléphone? Quel genre de rumeurs que vous essayez de répandre?

I watched the replay and at 21:35 24s she said the word prostitue. But can be nothing to do with the evening or its appointment and it was a person not a responder or a proposal what had and overly that refused my post was not necessary ok but not pejorative I am fan of Angel And in no case I want to harm him

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is a difference between this thread and the Syrian civil war. And is that is that one is real, and the other occurs in a virtual reality.
Mods are not the UN Security Council. We have better things to do. Like my laundry. It's overflowing the hamper.

Everybody back off.

ummm... from the hamper? ::)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I use to really enjoy CC guys, but it's becoming not a fun place to be right now. The girls are getting so much shit thrown at them, and are getting blamed for this atmosphere on the forum!!:cry:...They are girls on vacation, like it or not and.are entitled to do anything they want, whether it's inside or outside the apartment. They're in 1 of the best cities in the world, wouldn't you want to live it up. They get paid for allowing us to watch them in the apartments and nothing more...and I pay 75$ a month like all of you...The thing is, they read CC, and the more shit some guys on here throw at them, the less they will do in the apartment...FACT...It's a vicious circle...MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSE, MORE ARGUMENTS ON HERE, Leads to MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSES....

Can we try and get this forum back on track with some good banter guys before it gets past the point of no return...:huh:

Thank you, Naga.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lo que están haciendo en el exterior de la vivienda está causando mucha confusión en el hilo en los últimos días. Cada día que pasa es peor que el día anterior.

Una solución tiene que ser encontrado para evitar que esto suceda o miembros se va a dejar si continúa.

What can not be, from my point of view is that one night you do a "show shit" pardon but I do not know how to adjectivate it otherwise (I admit amendments), and not even 24 hours later, assemble the party of the century. Being 20 hours out of the house. That's the first RLC error.
Do not limit girls' exits. Another big mistake. How can you leave the house empty after night, week after week? Imagine that it happened in a house of couples ... And do not tell me that can not be done, because the first, that can differentiate one house from another? In theory, nothing. As you can see, I say limit, not prohibit.
But that is normal in all work. Do you allow your boss to do whatever he wants when you want? Normally, that does not happen.
Prioritize ... the first thing that any customer has to feel is that they feel important to the company. RLC has completely abandoned that point by allowing other strange visitors to enter and leave the house for no apparent reason.
Define the interests of RLC ... or let people like Alex enter the house, or guys that in the end will harm the coexistence of the house, or directly bet on pairs (shared flats such as Taya I do not think they will agree with me, but that does not mean that it is not real.
And without further extension, immediately bring the situation from RLC. People are very burned. Tomorrow is another day, if the girls come out again, you spune in the forums to be increasingly read thicker words. People leaving RLC does not mean that people are going to leave the forums. And people who are pissed off are much more complicated to wear. And it would not be good to start expelling people from the forums because anyone who wants to re-enter, would, and this time, with more bad milk.

Forgive me for my extension, but after seeing this afternoon what has happened (all because of RLC, or the emperor, or the one behind this circus) I said that they had to expel him first ...

• Upvote 1