Banning Rex

Banning Rex  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Rex should be banned from VH?

• Yes, he should be banned.
    • No, he should not be banned.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Considering how all the mods and the majority of users are busy in that stupid Barca thread,I doubt this serious subject would have any relevancy here !!

And you want them to do what CC mods on voyeur house guest acts, they are like you and not necessarily more power, apart from clearing the forum and banning borderline members for better visibility of the forum

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

And you want them to do what CC mods on voyeur house guest acts, they are like you and not necessarily more power, apart from clearing the forum and banning borderline members for better visibility of the forum

You didn't get the meaning of my post.It was more to do with the visibility of votes than anything else.We are a minority and i doubt that we'll get more than 20 votes on this serious subject.Now consider that other poll of 'Barca Beautiful Lady' It has got 100 votes already !!

You see what i'm saying.This subject will find no takers in this forum.That's all.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

You didn't get the meaning of my post.It was more to do with the visibility of votes than anything else.We are a minority and i doubt that we'll get more than 20 votes on this serious subject.Now consider that other poll of 'Barca Beautiful Lady' It has got 100 votes already !!

You see what i'm saying.This subject will find no takers in this forum.That's all.

ok i understand 

why  create the poll in this part of the forum, There is a section dedicated to poll in this forum, just enough to create it down

Yes fuck that cunt, Alex too.

This poll is a good way to make your opinion heard but will it do anything? Perhaps, but what will definitely have an effect is voting with your wallet.  The owners of this site should consider themselves to be put on notice of that fact.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

He is a brutal asshole and probably wanted by the police right now--I have never seen any other male on any of the sites beat a woman's face like he does

Yea...He is a REAL BAD ASS.

If he would have treated his girl like that in front of some of my buddies he would have wanted the Police to get him.It would have been for his own protection. Trust me.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, so it's been about a day and I would imagine that just about everyone who watches VH and is a member of CC has voted by now. 33 people is probably about right. The voting stayed pretty consistent at about 80% yes to 20% no. The lack of explanation from the "No's" is unfortunate because I think a no vote really requires justification. Nonetheless, to me this is significant and poses a real challenge to VH's description of the events. What this tells me is that 80% of the viewers here do not believe that Rex and Dana are merely role playing. I think it is incumbent upon @Voyeur House TV to heed this result and properly investigate this matter to it's factual conclusion. Ultimately, as @thedbear described in his comments, VH has to decide where the boundaries lay in terms of this type of behavior. Surely there has to be a limitation at some point for what is to be considered acceptable and unacceptable behavior. I sincerely hope that VH will provide a full response to us regarding this overshadowing matter that is lingering above the site at the moment. Peace :heart:

Peace my friend. Lots of love :heart:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, so it's been about a day and I would imagine that just about everyone who watches VH and is a member of CC has voted by now. 33 people is probably about right. The voting stayed pretty consistent at about 80% yes to 20% no. The lack of explanation from the "No's" is unfortunate because I think a no vote really requires justification. Nonetheless, to me this is significant and poses a real challenge to VH's description of the events. What this tells me is that 80% of the viewers here do not believe that Rex and Dana are merely role playing. I think it is incumbent upon @Voyeur House TV to heed this result and properly investigate this matter to it's factual conclusion. Ultimately, as @thedbear described in his comments, VH has to decide where the boundaries lay in terms of this type of behavior. Surely there has to be a limitation at some point for what is to be considered acceptable and unacceptable behavior. I sincerely hope that VH will provide a full response to us regarding this overshadowing matter that is lingering above the site at the moment. Peace :heart:

You need to stop applying your American standards of morality and outrage to these sites.  If VH does not want to do something about this kind of thing, they don't have to...because the incident happened it Russia and not the USA!  The tenant is gone...fucking move on.  VH has no control over what these people do now.  Get over it or stop watching.  My sub is done soon.  (the one that I have because I forgot to cancel)  This kind of BDSM stuff is not what I subbed for, but rather than trying to get anything more out of VH than denying them a sub is just silly.

These cameras are not in western countries (specifically the US) for a reason.  The way he treated her was deplorable...end of discussion. 

• Upvote 2

I totally agree Amy3!!  Abuse should not know any geographical borders!  Abuse is abuse regardless of whether one is in the good ol' US or the Russian motherland or any other country!!  Rex was wrong and as I've said before he is dangerous to others including VH!!  It is their site but I do think they need to take preventive measures to ensure that he never gets to use their online platform again.  I also pray tht Dana can escape his abuse, she or anyone else in an abusive relationship deserve better!!

• Upvote 1

he's allready shown that he knows he shouldn't be hitting her because he restrains himself when others are there. but when a & a left them alone for like the whole day, maybe it was because they don't want to deal with it anymore either. after the bondage stuff there really wasn't any partying or interaction at all. vh might not have to ban him. a & a might do it on their own.