Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Peanut I hope that you are wearing your helmet on both heads while watching this Apt,,and their sex acts:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm just trying to get a handle on what's going on in this apartment. I haven't watched B1 or B2 at all since last night. It's almost like there's a "free use" situation going on with all of them. One girls messes with 1 guy for a while, then another comes along and takes his turn. Interesting to say the least.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I'm just trying to get a handle on what's going on in this apartment. I haven't watched B1 or B2 at all since last night. It's almost like there's a "free use" situation going on with all of them. One girls messes with 1 guy for a while, then another comes along and takes his turn. Interesting to say the least.

Yes they are passing these girls around like a Blunt,,puff puff pass::)

tenor.gif

So RLC brought this Vanessa chick back.

Question: What do you get for cheating on your dude with some lame ass and having your bf unknowingly wipe his face with the dudes cum

Answer: A spanking new apartment with many guys to bring back for orgies :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

So RLC brought this Vanessa chick back.

Question: What do you get for cheating on your dude with some lame ass and having your bf unknowingly wipe his face with the dudes cum

Answer: A spanking new apartment with many guys to bring back for orgies :biggrin:

Answer : The way too success ,and a free ride !!

Wtf is this obsession with selfies and phones?!? Hopefully next time the blonde drops her phone it breaks for good :D

And why the fuck everyone and his uncle are kissing and groping the girls? Assuming I bring my Gf somewhere... I would not be so happy if someone else shoves his toungue in her and grinds his junk on her ass haha