Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

so many wanna be police and detectives on these forum sites think they know it all, there was no sexual assault or rape at all last night nobody will be charged nothing happened gonna really suck lose this exciting place because some people complain if u dont' like what u see change the channel

what country or laws do you quote to come to that conclusion-non consent or being unable to consent (IE too drunk) constitutes sexual assault in most of the USA.

14 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

where was the sexual assault it can't be the first hookup because wouldn't rlc take that down it's still on replay the 2nd hookup is on replay as well they just took the part down where the guys come in room afterwards holding their dicks hoping for a gang bang, 

Yes this item I followed online. As I have no replay I do not know where they came from. From the laundry room or downstairs. What I saw was the guy knocking himself outside and knocking on the bedroom door.

5 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh yes, they are gonna ask RLC for all the tapes since the apt opened, get all the police officers together and binge-watch the whole thing. popcorn.gif

RLC might get some new subscribers out of them. :biggrin:

Maybe they're lucky and have access to recordings on cams from blind spots that I believe exist there as well.
:biggrin:

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Exactly--glad you saw and  appreciated the masturbation

and kissing episode between Jasmin and Rosie super smile emoticon

(maybe you didn't because you would not have made that comment)

That single time that happen..yes I seen..well didn't seen almost nothing because both girls were more than half covered..but fun enought Rosie "fingered" her hard and with no hide in that respect....but glad you enjoy that ONE time..because the other weeks or months of this actual b2 cast its only tease and never delivered..just like belle it's a LOT nude on bed almost reach downstars but NEVER does nothing..if you enjoy endless tease yes..bet you like a lot rose,belle and jasmin.

12 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

so if somebody is very drunk or wasted they can't have sex or it's considered rape, 

If someone is too drunk to give a rational consent then yes it could be considered rape.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

so if somebody is very drunk or wasted they can't have sex or it's considered rape, 

I am glad we clarified that for you so you can now be more informed and make more intelligent comments :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes this item I followed online. As I have no replay I do not know where they came from. From the laundry room or downstairs. What I saw was the guy knocking himself outside and knocking on the bedroom door.

Agree that this dudes abuse in this apartment but don't see rlc doing nothing...just look at the domestic violence(an crime also)that happened lots of times in Julia and Eric apartment..the dude hit her,throw her against the Flor several times and rlc did nothing..the apartment it's up and the domestic violence abuser it's on rlc cams.

3 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

I can't speak for other countries, but in The Netherlands, when you have sex, or try to have sex, with a girl that is so intoxicated that she has no clue what she's doing and she goes to the police the next day, you have a serious problem. And rightly so. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

What fake lesbian stuff!?Not even that happens any more in barca houses..this days its only theatres,paintings and being nude on bed or something but never touching dounstains..no matter what.

Don't forget "pussy shots", , those are pretty popular in the Barca apartments. I like pussy shots as much as the next girl, but gotta have something going in those pussies at least some times