Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Just now, happyone said:

I am glad we clarified that for you so you can now be more informed and make more intelligent comments :biggrin:

that's bs drunk and wasted people have sex all the time, while this girl was clearly intoxicated she was still moving around still talking she walks out of there, she's able to consent too drunk to consent is when a girl is passed out this wasn't sexual assault

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I am glad we clarified that for you so you can now be more informed and make more intelligent comments :biggrin:

I quote this to clarify

What is sexual assault?

Sexual assault occurs when a person intentionally touches another person for sexual purposes without the consent of that person and where they do not reasonably believe that they do consent.

:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

that's bs drunk and wasted people have sex all the time, while this girl was clearly intoxicated she was still moving around still talking she walks out of there, she's able to consent too drunk to consent is when a girl is passed out this wasn't sexual assault

The moment of being too drunk to consent is well before a girl passes out and lays on the bed unconscious. If you feel different about that, in my eyes you are a very depraved person.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

I quote this to clarify

What is sexual assault?

Sexual assault occurs when a person intentionally touches another person for sexual purposes without the consent of that person and where they do not reasonably believe that they do consent.

:

how do we know either way if the girl consented or didn't consent 

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

She wasn't moving around too freely when she was trying to get up and he was pinning her to the bed...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Ok i don't remember how i found it But there a web site from the place where they register there web site and get operation licence  and they have a phone num and a email. If one of rlc apt get reported to them they start there own investigation and if they fine out some thing did happen RLC could get fine or there operation licence pull and if that happen Bye Bye RLC. If you own a business like convenience store you have to have a business licence but RLC have to have more potential because there live and it a voyeur site a RLC has rule they have to follow

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Don't forget "pussy shots", , those are pretty popular in the Barca apartments. I like pussy shots as much as the next girl, but gotta have something going in those pussies at least some times

Hehe,couldnt agree more.And if you watch an couple of times you will see they will maybe touch dounstairs about one second and that's it..things got worst with rlc replay and the captured screens of best moments..almost look like this girls are doing it for it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, thomas979 said:

that wasn't the first girl u must be talking about the 2nd one

It was Blondie...does it really matter which girl was being pinned down when she was desperately trying to get away, several times.....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I quote this to clarify

What is sexual assault?

:

Then there was no sexual assault,seen what happen westerday and the girl had sex with the first dude because she more or less wanted,then things got worst because the others dudes as usual enter bedroom and got in bed and wanted also sex with her,in that point things got out control because she didn't like it,and they struggle an little in bed,but the dude didn't hit her.If it's related to this event then almost sure isn't sexual assault.

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

that wasn't the first girl u must be talking about the 2nd one

Hey it all started on day one when Marketta was obviously saying no and the blond haired neck tattood guy penetrated her

before she jumped up and got the hell out of her room.

Last night just perpetuated unwanted sexual behavior 

• Upvote 1