Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think all of the guys who live on these sites are pretty damn lazy. I don't think most if any of them actually work and I have never seen any guy on this site exercising on cam, except sex, or looking like they were headed to the gym. But I try not to shame them for their appearance.

Layne is not lazy.

Some of these guys are 1) Students (mostly RLC St Petersburg), 2) Free-lancers, musicians and actors who do gigs as when they are available, 3) and TV & video game addicts.

Most people just vegetate when they get something for free and don't work for it.

At that age, they would be better off to seek or make a job and save the money to buy property or develop their own business and get the hell out of RLC and the other sites. That's what I would have done back then but I didn't have free rent so I generally worked at two jobs and would never tolerate cameras. Now I'm retired, my property is paid off, and I waste all my time funking around here on CamCaps. So I'm not really qualified to judge these people.

And hey, at least Stepen owns a fishing pole and has a wife who's hell-on-wheels when it comes to staying busy.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Some of these guys are 1) Students (mostly RLC St Petersburg), 2) Free-lancers, musicians and actors who do gigs as when they are available, 3) and TV & video game addicts.

Most people just vegetate when they get something for free and don't work for it.

At that age, they would be better off to seek or make a job and save the money to buy property or develop their own business and get the hell out of RLC and the other sites. That's what I would have done back then but I didn't have free rent so I generally worked at two jobs and would never tolerate cameras. Now I'm retired, my property is paid off, and I waste all my time funking around here on CamCaps. So I'm not really qualified to judge these people.

And hey, at least Stepen owns a fishing pole and has a wife who's hell-on-wheels when it comes to staying busy.

These are young people who are getting paid and living rent free.  All they have to do to keep their boss happy is f**k once in awhile and run around naked a lot.  I'm not sure if at that stage of my life I wouldn't have jumped at the chance to do the same.  Look at some of these apartments. Many of these kids would never have a place this nice and if they leave the project, will most likely never have a place that nice in their near future.  I say let them ride the gravy train while they can.  I think a few of them, Eric and Layla, Stan and Teya, Grisha and Maria, Nelly and Bogdan, are having a blast.  You and I grew up in a different era and most likely with different societal mores Foamy.  Times change and so do the generations..  Like you though, I'm not really qualified to judge. I own my business and will never retire. So I can sit in my office and watch (leer) all I want.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

btw me and Mika are buying a flat

• Upvote 2