Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's because they live their life with no more attention for the cams, i like this :-)

Cams blocked by things it's never an good thing,agree that they are doing their life but...it's on an house full of cams that they have to take minimal atention to not bloke them.

1 hour ago, clivebb2^^ said:

this is what we got last night on cam 6,bottles and blurry view

461900Capture20170818140728860.jpg

Damm..looks like something for sure..not only an blur Night image but two bottles covering an good part of view.well on the plus side...this time isn't an full computer.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cams blocked by things it's never an good thing,agree that they are doing their life but...it's on an house full of cams that they have to take minimal atention to not bloke them.

Two other cams in this room with good view, i am not complain about this :-)

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Two other cams in this room with good view, i am not complain about this :-)

Depends the angle you prefer to watch the things..if you like to watch them from end of bed view then..bad luck..it's was half blocked.Basicaly we had three cams in bedroom(100%) with one less cam..we had 66%..and in this case less it's worse.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Depends the angle you prefer to watch the things..if you like to watch them from end of bed view then..bad luck..it's was half blocked.Basicaly we had three cams in bedroom(100%) with one less cam..we had 66%..and in this case less it's worse.

yes,i watch more the cam 6 for see better her ass but between the laptop and the bottles it's not always simple :biggrin:,some peoples are more pervs than others

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Me I prefer to see the good side of things rather than bad and so I take much more fun to watch than to have to get me for trivial

It takes too much energy ^^

Yeah, but moos, the "good side of things" in this case, was from cam 6, which
was blocked, causing a blurred image of what was on the bed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

latest news 'bye bye teya and eva !

Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark House will be kicked out of VHTV this weekend. We were glad to stream these guys. They were fun to watch, intersting to communicate with. Now theirs and our plans are different, we wish them the best luck in future endeavours and would be happy to welcome them back anytime in the future.