Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I guess you might be right. Lets wait what she will do afterwards

Agree,it's Friday and the apartment just open so something must happen today or next couple days,if today next she will shower,then to bed watch pc then sleep then my hopes will be go to about30,40% of seing her as she should.She it's doing ten exercises,teasing a little in the process but..this place that's nottt enought at all.

• Upvote 1

At least she should be doing the exercises nude..it's voyeur house god dammit!She have panties and then shorts on top and then an top..what will we see next..she eating the dinner in kitchen..then going to bed talking to boyfriend then sleeping full covered with only head out..seems all wrong.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

At least she should be doing the exercises nude..it's voyeur house god dammit!She have panties and then shorts on top and then an top..what will we see next..she eating the dinner in kitchen..then going to bed talking to boyfriend then sleeping full covered with only head out..seems all wrong.

Calm down a little. Lets be fair and give her some time. I will wait the weekend before I judge her.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Is still the same dude she it's dating?That dude and her were an joke in rlc..they always going to balcony without cam for sex..only last time she was in Rlc she did it more open and still not all uncover..per contrary the dude was always covering them and pushing the blanket,on got a little better in shower but just you said the dude lasts an couple minutes and that's it..

yes i am praticaly 100 % sure it's him

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Calm down a little. Lets be fair and give her some time. I will wait the weekend before I judge her.

Ok Gess you right,she knows what she sign and agree myself gona also give her this weekend before saying she it's an failure in here on not.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Anna basically wore panties, even when she bated, for months. We're asking for too much and kind of being pricks about it. 

What Anna?The Anna of Anna and Alex?That surprises me,she looks very active and open.Even seing old videos of her she was open and nude a lot.Gess regard Teya it's the fact that we seen her and we know she hides so much,that makes us doubt a lot,but let's wait and see.She it's an sexy woman no doubt about that that's for sure.