1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Tall brunette? So Lisa was already introduced to this apartment?
The only one I know is the one we see here in Chloe's laph. There's another?
::)

that's lisa. she was a guest a lot & even got fucked by a boyfriend once. (pretty hot too!!!!)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's lisa. she was a guest a lot & even got fucked by a boyfriend once. (pretty hot too!!!!)

Yes ! At least it was like Lisa that she composed this apartment with James on Chloe's trip.
Now VH informs her that she's going to live with James for a few days instead of Misty? And then you go to another apartment? Together but apart?

So where does the blonde come in or out we have here now? That I really start to believe that I'm James's sister?:dodgy:

And as far as I can tell today, after Chloe and James's farewell (?) In the bathroom we see in the photos above, it's that she leaves the project, but does not leave James's life. Just a strong feeling about it.
:cool:

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

[...]

So where does the blonde come in or out we have here now? That I really start to believe that I'm James's sister?:dodgy:

[...]

I'm not much for speculating about stuff like this, but at some point today, James was eating something and the blonde came over, took his spoon and tasted his food.  I can't imagine even my sister doing that but she is probably someone close to him.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Yes ! At least it was like Lisa that she composed this apartment with James on Chloe's trip.
Now VH informs her that she's going to live with James for a few days instead of Misty? And then you go to another apartment? Together but apart?

And as far as I can tell today, after Chloe and James's farewell (?) In the bathroom we see in the photos above, it's that she leaves the project, but does not leave James's life. Just a strong feeling about it.
:cool:

i'm calling the blond a j (ashley junior). i don't know who she is but probably related to james it seems. she's a worse cockblocker than ashley was!

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i'm calling the blond a j (ashley junior). i don't know who she is but probably related to james it seems. she's a worse cockblocker than ashley was!

I take your point but there has not really been anything going on in the apartment for a few weeks now for aj or anyone to cockblock. C & J have been very secretive pretty much since Chloe's return.  They are quite a different couple now compared to how they were around the time before James went away for a couple of weeks.

Also Lisa was always primarily Chloe's friend.  Is it significant that apart from one visit the day after Chloe returned we have not seen her since? Have they fallen out over this?

28 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I take your point but there has not really been anything going on in the apartment for a few weeks now for aj or anyone to cockblock. C & J have been very secretive pretty much since Chloe's return.  They are quite a different couple now compared to how they were around the time before James went away for a couple of weeks.

Also Lisa was always primarily Chloe's friend.  Is it significant that apart from one visit the day after Chloe returned we have not seen her since? Have they fallen out over this?

i'd like to know whay went on off cam all of the time when 1st james, then chloe were away separately. then we would have some insight into why they are breaking up.the thing about a j is that with her around there is NO chance of anything happening. despite the apparent breakup c & j still did have sex twice & were on the verge a couple of other times. but maybe that's why a j is here? to keep the chances of doing anything to a minimum. but if i was breaking up with someone after a serious relationship i could not live with them & be friendly.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i'd like to know whay went on off cam all of the time when 1st james, then chloe were away separately. then we would have some insight into why they are breaking up.the thing about a j is that with her around there is NO chance of anything happening. despite the apparent breakup c & j still did have sex twice & were on the verge a couple of other times. but maybe that's why a j is here? to keep the chances of doing anything to a minimum. but if i was breaking up with someone after a serious relationship i could not live with them & be friendly.

Correct, there are so many unanswered questions and I have a feeling that we will never get true answers to them all. With us now possibly having approximately another two weeks of mystery until we see the new arrangements, it will mean there are going to be more similar annoyances.

7 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Correct, there are so many unanswered questions and I have a feeling that we will never get true answers to them all. With us now possibly having approximately another two weeks of mystery until we see the new arrangements, it will mean there are going to be more similar annoyances.

It is still possible to see in the best moments (13:43) the point that I have as reference that Chloe leaves the project (perhaps for particular reasons), but does not leave the life of James. I am more relieved by this sensation.

She really still has strong feelings for him. This was more than my understanding of what she had prepared for him when James returned from his journey.
I am referring to that parchment, with photos and romantic text.

The fact is they had really few moments together and alone. Really alone.

Finally we have many changes in design for the management Anna and Alex. The most significant for the project. It will involve Misty as well. We know however that we have not seen the end of it and of them there (yet ....)

Alex & Anna & Bree & Drew is a type of combination that we hope to see in this project for a long time. Since when was the same situation predicted with Peter and Emma. (Yes, I do not forget them, rsrsrsrsr). KLPP at a more complete and meaningful level.

Let's see then what will survive it all. And who? :cool: