Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And this is what I'm talking about. Maria and Grisha have conquered us or better they have reconquered us for that apartment being themselves. Just them and no parties or guests.
We had a problem here evident, that I really thought it was conditions of reversion that was the presence of the boy. We no longer see him for days.
What to expect more then? Turn over the month? Oh really?

We had a problem here evident, that I really did not think that I had the conditions of reversion that was the presence of the boy. We no longer see him for days.

sorry

Lol..the maid and guest going to sleep..they had an fantastic fun day in VH...this two should go..and Grisha and Maria should stay alone in the house,but only if they return to their old way..the minimal fun.That drunk dude seems to be gone(one problem solved),it's about time for the maid to fallow the same destiny.She it's an ZERO to this house.

when maria was naked in the living room the maid was there. then the maid sat in maria's spot. later m & g talk. maybe they are trying to give her a hint to get out & figuring out how to survive here. they are running out of time.

Capture_2017_06_27_12_17_30_128.png

Capture_2017_06_27_12_17_55_244.png

Capture_2017_06_27_12_18_15_838.png

• Upvote 1