Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, jontee said:

I honestly cant see who is who in guestroom right now

I'll improve your observation. (As you did in mine):rolleyes:

I honestly cant see who is who in guestroom right now

The idea here is that we make use of infrared night vision binoculars?:angry:

In their past house Ray brought some great girls and was nice,now there are some nice looking guests but the cams are Soo horrible that are not enjoyable to watch.Not even simple things as seing people sit in living room or kitchen talking and relaxing it's an good experience in this new Grisha and Maria place all because first the cams and second the lighting,what the hell were they tiking when they installed the cams!?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, broxman said:

He has had ample time now to put up the extra cams from old apartment. It's obvious he has no intention to do so. They have probably been sold.

Seems the more and more the were on cams the less they want be on them..maybe that's one of the reasons(besides the house design)for this cam position,seems in a lot of the divisions the cams are position hight to catch action far and not intime way,it's that way in kitchen cam,in livingroom cam,in guestroom cam, and shower cam.Seems the cams are "working" for them and not for us..as an viewer that's my experience with this house.

• Like 2