Maria & Grisha Part #2

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm3/cam17/grisha-maria-late-sexnov-7

I must say that seeing these images and this file, I missed Maria returning in her "crazy parties" and their "collective games". , <3

Since we are resuming and extending the cams and improving their settings, maybe this is not so far away.:cool:

Time for Maria and Grisha, to be "Maria & Grisha" again. Today's Vh project has this dependence on its return.
Work and build or re-establish your support staff.
:biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm3/cam17/grisha-maria-late-sexnov-7

I must say that seeing these images and this file, I missed Maria returning in her "crazy parties" and their "collective games". , <3

Since we are resuming and extending the cams and improving their settings, maybe this is not so far away.:cool:

Time for Maria and Grisha, to be "Maria & Grisha" again. Today's Vh project has this dependence on its return.
Work and build or re-establish your support staff.
:biggrin:

Your last parties were not a big deal, let's hope they go back to the old days.

but I do not have great hope, and your cams are not very attractive I do not like their angles:sad:

5 hours ago, fasterboss said:

Your last parties were not a big deal, let's hope they go back to the old days.

but I do not have great hope, and your cams are not very attractive I do not like their angles:sad:

as the last festivities, really were already, the lights out. Even the last one.

Now it's different. And the lighting of the "lights." Again.

As for the inappropriate angles of vision I agree and it was this that made me stay in the shadows so far.

This was one of the first most expressive posts I've made since returning in a new place.

Just to alert them that again has my attention.

I just hope they do not make that lose.

As ::)Tim did.