Maria & Grisha Part #2

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Seems they zoom in the kitchen cam,now we can see nicely people in the sofa zone,bad part..when people are up we only see parts of them,kitchen needs an second cam,this cam now it's ok.

• Like 1

The only thing I can say to Maria and Grisha's new apartment is that the "sauna" is literally "dead" for him.:cool:

We see the movements that follow and precede their use. It's just that.

.The ideal would be to have a cam there with we have in RLC in the same
It would be comical if it were not to say tragic that we waited so long (for months) for the use of the pool before now it happens in the sauna and none of this is possible to be accompanied.
That's not including the awful shower. The worst  for VH we have so far,
:dodgy:

Grisha and Maria have problems with electricity. Temporarily unavailable

Just like a little curiosity? .
Have not we seen this "movie" before? Or rather "no" we saw?:cool:
Is it a reprise?

The annoying thing is that without the "electric energy", nothing works there, nor the sauna (which had just started to be used), much less the sound.

The "party" is apparently over and everyone can leave, right?:sleepy:

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Grisha and Maria have problems with electricity. Temporarily unavailable

Just like a little curiosity? .
Have not we seen this "movie" before? Or rather "no" we saw?:cool:
Is it a reprise?

The annoying thing is that without the "electric energy", nothing works there, nor the sauna (which had just started to be used), much less the sound.

The "party" is apparently over and everyone can leave, right?:sleepy:

Just a word or two, to represent the movements directly prior to failure of electric energy.

Extremely pathetic.:sick:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam11?timestamp=1510360004:sick:

22 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

this couple probably has too much static electricity inside them and atrophies the entire electrical system:biggrin::dodgy:

I liked your answer .
It made me laugh, in the face of such an absurd and ridiculous "excuse" on the part of this site in front of the unquestionable evidence we had there.

To my absurd misfortune, I was following up on line all the preparations for this "blackout". Again..:my:

And as of the other time, they had already accumulated a time of classification on line.:at:
Mine and whoever else I was, just like me.

As I said, our bad luck and luck of theirs that they can now have fun as a couple on the kitchen couch, as we were seeing before. In total darkness. .:exclamation:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I liked your answer .
It made me laugh, in the face of such an absurd and ridiculous "excuse" on the part of this site in front of the unquestionable evidence we had there.

To my absurd misfortune, I was following up on line all the preparations for this "blackout". Again..:my:

And as of the other time, they had already accumulated a time of classification on line.:at:
Mine and whoever else I was, just like me.

As I said, our bad luck and luck of theirs that they can now have fun as a couple on the kitchen couch, as we were seeing before. In total darkness. .:exclamation:

Just to reinforce and embarrass even more, VH and relation to the situation he tries to cover up. Without success
The other two male guests were gone.
So why set the kitchen couch as a double bed if we have the guest bedroom for that?
And why switch on the sauna before?

It was exactly what I was suing when the prepatives began cleaning the table and moving it to the corner.

Everything being accompanied. , I just did not expect us to be "banned" from participating in the couples' amusement that was being set up there.

As I have said before here, more than once and in particular to this place. And his technical and 'energy' problems

'I hate being made an idiot.'

I think it's time for VH to have the same feeling for us.

And it's time for Maria and Grisha to leave this site. Their chance is gone along with the energy of the place.:angry:

Edited by thedbear
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just to reinforce and embarrass even more, VH and relation to the situation he tries to cover up. Without success
The other two male guests were gone.
So why set the kitchen couch as a double bed if we have the guest bedroom for that?
And why switch on the sauna before?

It was exactly what I was suing when the prepatives began cleaning the table and moving it to the corner.

Everything being accompanied. , I just did not expect us to be "banned" from participating in the couples' amusement that was being set up there.

As I have said before here, more than once and in particular to this place. And his technical and 'energy' problems

'I hate being made an idiot.'

I think it's time for you to have the same feeling for us.

And it's time for Maria and Grisha to leave this site. Their chance is gone along with the energy of the place.:angry:

Third time will be the charm..and last one.Grisha and Maria just don't care anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Third time will be the charm..and last one.Grisha and Maria just don't care anymore.

I do not want Grisha and Maria to care.
What I want is that VH is no more tolerant and equally conniving with all these ridiculous and absurd situations and conditions.

Blind spots, balconies without cams, lockers now used for other purposes, apartments and occupants with adverse project behaviors (and our expectations) as well as "dubious" and "convenient" technical failures have already exhausted their nine lives.
Vh guaranteed months ago, that all this would be revised and corrected. Until the end of the year.

Then guess what?
Have we reached the end of the year? Let's understand that it was empty promises all this time for us here?
:cry:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

What I want is that VH is no more tolerant and equally conniving with all these ridiculous and absurd situations and conditions.

Blind spots, balconies without cams, lockers now used for other purposes, apartments and occupants with adverse project behaviors (and our expectations) as well as "dubious" and "convenient" technical failures have already exhausted their nine lives.
Vh guaranteed months ago, that all this would be revised and corrected. Until the end of the year.

Then guess what?
Have we reached the end of the year? Let's understand that it was empty promises all this time for us here?

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Then guess what?

Just watch for the timestamp point included, and Grisha and the guest come in at 03:27.
At 03:26 they were being visualized to cam11, smoking. its OK

Only the door they open has another shape and does it in the direction out ..

The cam in the hall also opens out, but the guest already enters through it without the jacket.

It is evident that between these two doors we have a passage and thus a blind spot protected by the two doors. The own plan involving the cam1,2 and 11 shows two rooms there interconnected by different doors. It's not cam 10, this can be effectively verified.

And now it's 9am. Six hours of power failure and still counting.:sick: