Maria & Grisha Part #2

Why is it every time a couple changes apartment it is always without fail worse than the apartment they moved from? When these people go apartment hunting do they not think about the apartments suitability for cameras or do they just pick the first apartment they see?

If you have 8 cams and a house with a sauna, why would you choose the sauna as a room not to put a cam in? Why would you think that viewers would prefer to see you in the hall than in the sauna?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Why is it every time a couple changes apartment it is always without fail worse than the apartment they moved from? When these people go apartment hunting do they not think about the apartments suitability for cameras or do they just pick the first apartment they see?

If you have 8 cams and a house with a sauna, why would you choose the sauna as a room not to put a cam in? Why would you think that viewers would prefer to see you in the hall than in the sauna?

you're right. this is the worst i've seen for cam positions. and why do the have a living room? i've never seen anyone in it.

5 hours ago, stanley said:

It's easy to find equipment to film inside a sauna??? and getting new cables inside the sauna??? Especially if (i guess) it's a rented house??? 

Agree with you on the part of selecting a house... they seem to get the first that appear... About the cams, being all in wood, i guess on the top was the better place without doing holes on the wood to fix the cams

The hall cam it's easy to answer... they have to had free cams where nothing happen to show... the same way Z&T, E&L, C&S had the 'hall' cam as free cam. Smart managers do like AA&DB house and  N&A&S house

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you're right. this is the worst i've seen for cam positions. and why do the have a living room? i've never seen anyone in it.

I guess that's not a 'living room'... was a hall that leave you to the bedroom/guestroom... they call it living room to put there another cam, even the tv and game console is at guestroom .. But they could pick a cam from the others 10 that are missing from the old apartment and install it at guestroom 

They don't seem to have a problem at RLC with camera's in saunas - Efim/Anabel and Marco/Stesha both had cameras in their sauna from day 1.

If they don't want to have camera's in the sauna then a) don't get a house with a sauna or b) don't use the sauna.

5 hours ago, stanley said:

It's just a case of get the cheapest apartment possible, and then think about cams later, it's the same with Jeka.