Maria & Grisha Part #2

These 2 used to be my favorites on here, and Grisha is in my top 3 best lovers on these sites. I love how he spends a lot of time pleasuring Maria, and he knows what she likes for sure! Obviously we're all in love with Jeff and Violet at this point. 

• Like 1

I really think the first step here has to be the quality of the cams. Until that gets fixed nothing they do is going to matter. It's 2017, grainy cams are not going to cut it. Plus, the ceiling cams must go. It's not comfortable to watch from that angle. Personally, it makes me dizzy. I really want to watch them, but these issues are holding me back.

• Upvote 1

Well something posite and good..They putted an very needed second cam in kitchen,it's not perfect but now we can see people doings things there better.Now they need to take of the guest room cam in top!?And put the dam cam near the bed,and of course an cam in sauna....then I will be watchable and almost at the level of the others houses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

But is it a good cam or one they got from the VV fire sale? 

It's an cam in the Grisha and Maria style:biggrin:,compared to for exemple the new cams/qualitie of M&H there is for sure an big diference(for worst).

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well something posite and good..They putted an very needed second cam in kitchen,it's not perfect but now we can see people doings things there better.Now they need to take of the guest room cam in top!?And put the dam cam near the bed,and of course an cam in sauna....then I will be watchable and almost at the level of the others houses.

I will agree to the cam in the sauna. Needed.
I will also cite with the need to improve cam visions, principally cam 7, which in its position has always been a strong point of the cams in VH and there it is literally nullified.
You see, I do not even have her caps here.

I'll note though that the place itself has its limitations for deploying cams. So maybe the solution is to work with your zoom, not your position.
:cool: