Maria & Grisha Part #2

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Just watch for the timestamp point included, and Grisha and the guest come in at 03:27.
At 03:26 they were being visualized to cam11, smoking. its OK

Only the door they open has another shape and does it in the direction out ..

The cam in the hall also opens out, but the guest already enters through it without the jacket.

It is evident that between these two doors we have a passage and thus a blind spot protected by the two doors. The own plan involving the cam1,2 and 11 shows two rooms there interconnected by different doors. It's not cam 10, this can be effectively verified.

And now it's 9am. Six hours of power failure and still counting.:sick:

Wow!
The "lights" finally light up and we have in return the most controversial positions we could get after the "gale", there for its four survivors...8 hours later!

Sleeping Mary on livng sofa. The guest girl sleeping in the guest room. And surprisingly the guest and Grisha sleeping together in the master bedroom.

I wonder what could have happened in the "blackout" to separate 2 couples like that?

And ask more curious to all this and to all,
"WHO" DID SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN SOFA?

Maria's cat? Hahaha.

Please? Save us ...Any less.:sleepy:

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

to be totally honest i have not watched m & g here at all & did not see the power failure but does it really matter? they're done. they obviously don't want to be here anymore.

I do not agree in part with this, because if it were so Grisha would not waste so much time reconfiguring the cams and installing new ones ...

This is what is not explained and bothers me in the situation. And it irritates me.

What's all this for?
They are not finalized but rather finalizing themselves.
:cry:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not agree in part with this, because if it were so Grisha would not waste so much time reconfiguring the cams and installing new ones ...

This is what is not explained and bothers me in the situation. And it irritates me.

What's all this for?
They are not finalized but rather finalizing themselves.
:cry:

they've shown next to nothing since moving out of eugene/alina apt. when they decide to do something wake me up. right now they don't even deserve timeline views. but soon we won't have to worry because when their $ runs out they'll leave if they're not booted 1st.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they've shown next to nothing since moving out of eugene/alina apt. when they decide to do something wake me up. right now they don't even deserve timeline views. but soon we won't have to worry because when their $ runs out they'll leave if they're not booted 1st.

Agree,would say they got worst and worst with time and with houses changes,first house they were nice,second house bad,now just plain nothing.Mayself and bet Probrably others users just don't care anymore,they can hide all they want,have "electric problems" etc it's an place/residents that are no interisting.We can see,feel the houses/residents that "want" us and try to apeal us and our views..Grisha and Maria just isn't one of them.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,would say they got worst and worst with time and with houses changes,first house they were nice,second house bad,now just plain nothing.Mayself and bet Probrably others users just don't care anymore,they can hide all they want,have "electric problems" etc it's an place/residents that are no interisting.We can see,feel the houses/residents that "want" us and try to apeal us and our views..Grisha and Maria just isn't one of them.

AGAIN and now in response to both.

Extremely annoyed not to say disgusted with what happened and the way it was. .

Everything there, if someone else was following like me, indicated that "it would finally be now.":dodgy:

And in my post I also point and highlight my tolerance ZERO, for those deviations that we still have in this site and that until now (today) for some, NOTHING was done.:angry:

The new apartment of Pavel and Alice has loggia covered. All the apartments of Anna and Alex, already comes practically configured like this, of factory,

We do not have "absurd" blind spots on George.::)

So why tolerate this on Lina (all the apartaments) and allow this one more time on Grisha?
:sad:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

AGAIN and now in response to both.

Extremely annoyed not to say disgusted with what happened and the way it was. .

Everything there, if someone else was following like me, indicated that "it would finally be now.":dodgy:

And in my post I also point and highlight my tolerance ZERO, for those deviations that we still have in this site and that until now (today) for some, NOTHING was done.:angry:

The new apartment of Pavel and Alice has loggia covered. All the apartments of Anna and Alex, already comes practically configured like this, of factory,

We do not have "absurd" blind spots on George.::)

So why tolerate this on Lina (all the apartaments) and allow this one more time on Grisha?
:sad:

Yes you re right,but seem s they have the support of VH itself,that's why when we see them grabbing cams and disconcting them(like it happened two times in an lina new place)the site covers them and say...there is tec problems..not to mention after that they even post three,four twit pics of the residents like they are doing it good..sadly in some regards VH it's doing backwards,have the feeling that Maria and grisha and more feel more and more at easy to go of line as much as they want..even if there is no reason for that.Its an thing that should happen less and less and not more and more.