Outdoor Pool

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I wonder what they would have done if J&S were still part of the project. Would they have kicked them anyways?

or they were kicked out because this plan was already decided

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I wonder what they would have done if J&S were still part of the project. Would they have kicked them anyways?

Perhaps it is a question of architecture and server broadcasts. In that house they will live REL very soon. Maybe it's easier to just rename SJ to REL - without changing the structure and cams (in server). After realm1 - close.

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The compound was a good idea, just executed poorly with this current cast of tenants. They were better off getting new people to live here rather the forcing the existing couples to live together.

What did not you like cast?

KPLP - fuck like rabbits, walk naked, always positive and cheerful.
Erik and Layla also good.
Rose - even without Artur is good.

Or do you prefer couples like Lisa and James?

Did not find sex maniacs. Unfortunately not only for us, but also for sure and VH.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Perhaps it is a question of architecture and server broadcasts. In that house they will live REL very soon. Maybe it's easier to just rename SJ to REL - without changing the structure and cams (in server). After realm1 - close.

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, the apts. they give E&L are getting worse and worse.

Thanks again for your great work for the community, groomy. Words cannot describe how grateful we all are.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

What did not you like cast?

KPLP - fuck like rabbits, walk naked, always positive and cheerful.
Erik and Layla also good.
Rose - even without Artur is good.

It's not about how many times people fuck. I don't care if they were sex maniacs or not. There's only so much people are going to see when you're dealing with couples that only want to fuck each other and not want to fuck other people. To be perfectly honest, I can't watch the same two people fuck more than 2 or 3 times

• Upvote 2

Well this shows that SJ did not get kicked because of the rating as they have nobody else standing by to replace them. Would be completely stupid kick sb out because of low rating and have no replacement ready. And I can't imagine Alex and Lina will give up on that project so easily that they are okay when other non VH people move in the empty house. Don't forget the compound is the only thing they have at the moment and which brings them money. They can't risk losing views as they will lose income by that too. Curious what will now become of the compound. It's for sure if they want more views or remain at the current number of views with now less people they must change sth. Pretty sure they know they can't move on the way it is now. I think the rating system with making competition between the houses has failed. They should base it all more on rewards and some special events they all will do together which Alex and Lina will pay for. For example a nice barbecue night or a really nice pool party. Get some sun loungers over there and maybe some sand and you can make quite a cool pool party. Excited to see how it will go.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not about how many times people fuck. I don't care if they were sex maniacs or not. There's only so much people are going to see when you're dealing with couples that only want to fuck each other and not want to fuck other people. To be perfectly honest, I can't watch the same two people fuck more than 2 or 3 times

A little extreme saying 2 or 3 times but I get what you mean.

i think the compound should be judged as a whole especially now. s & j were loners but the others get along really well together. also i liked that they took a night off from the parties. they are too long & i want to see them having sex more often. the all nighters are tiring them out too much. they should be limited to 2 per week. hopefully the weather will stay warm & there won't be any new neighbors yet to fuck things up. maybe we'll get lucky & 1 more couple will move in at least on occasion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wrote above. You are mistaken - thinking that singles will fuck all with everyone. They will quickly disperse into couples. Also these are big risks - quarrels and fights.

Even there city can find girls - who will agree to any crazy orgy. But they require more than $100 per hour.

I'm more than sure. If there are people agree on that. Top projects will be fought for them. They will be given a better apartment, better monetary conditions. Because they can earn in the evening hours like another apartment for the very good day.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I wrote above. You are mistaken - thinking that singles will fuck all with everyone. They will quickly disperse into couples. Also these are big risks - quarrels and fights.

Even there city can find girls - who will agree to any crazy orgy. But they require more than $100 per hour.

I'm more than sure. If there are people agree on that. Top projects will be fought for them. They will be given a better apartment, better monetary conditions. Because they can earn in the evening hours like another apartment for the very good day.

You are right. Misc always is a lil extreme. But I can understand what he means. I do not only talk about sex. I said it in my post above. They should get support to do new and interesting things which also means to help them out with money. And I agree with golfer not make them perform every night. Less often with more variety will be better for them and get more views in the end.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Again, it's not about them fucking everyone. But the interest of watching them flirt with each other and hook up with each other and having to deal with new people for the first time is what it's all about. I don't care if they fuck. Some will and some won't. Couples will form and break up and have more inclined to get with new people. It won't always be so static and formulated like it is now.

• Upvote 1