Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Wow I am surprised by the remarks I see in CC. I think Julia is one of the best in RLC she walks around half dressed most of the time. She is not camera shy at all. I have seen more of her than in most of the other apartments, including Bac 1 and 2. If you want to watch sex all the time join VH or VV.

10 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Wow I am surprised by the remarks I see in CC. I think Julia is one of the best in RLC she walks around half dressed most of the time. She is not camera shy at all. I have seen more of her than in most of the other apartments, including Bac 1 and 2. If you want to watch sex all the time join VH or VV.

it just seems that he's denying her sex for some reason.

38 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... do you not own a mirror? 

BTW, First post in this forum to insult a resident. Useless. 

actually he just tried to engage in sex with her, but she declined and moved to the living room. so who is punishing who?

2 hours ago, sigfried said:

actually he just tried to engage in sex with her, but she declined and moved to the living room. so who is punishing who?

He was sleeping then woke up and started touching her.  She ignored it, playing with her phone while he was trying to play with her.  He finally gave up and yanked the cover over himself.  About a minute later, she mumbles something and he sat up quickly and slapped her on her ass, HARD and leaned over, glaring at her for a moment.  She cried out, curled up and put her hand over the spot for a minute or two and then went into the living room.

If you have replay, watch from about 01:04:00 for a minute or two.

What the hell!

On 2/2/2017 at 1:59 AM, kalevipoeg said:

When we were young, my wife used to be at home without panties every now and then. She said it is better for the pussy to get fresh air than to be under a tight non-breathing cloth, making sweaty. I agreed with her, health is important, why would a man resist his woman´s efforts to stay healthy! 

Lo, Well that's nice that you're concerned about her health. But i'm pretty sure she was trying to give you a clue , and had nothing to do with keeping her pussy aired out.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Wheee said:

He was sleeping then woke up and started touching her.  She ignored it, playing with her phone while he was trying to play with her.  He finally gave up and yanked the cover over himself.  About a minute later, she mumbles something and he sat up quickly and slapped her on her ass, HARD and leaned over, glaring at her for a moment.  She cried out, curled up and put her hand over the spot for a minute or two and then went into the living room.

What the hell!

It is not a slap on her ass but a punch on her lower ass, almost her vagina

Julia spends all day long pantiesless, so perhaps it is for getting more bonus from RLC but in the other hand she never wants to fuck with Eric. Why does she tease her husband so much. Eric is a asshole, it is at least the third time he assaults Julia.

RLC ! Close this appartment. We don't pay to watch wife beater !

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Wheee said:

What the hell!

"Normal" beyavour from this couple,both are an mess,already seen it hit her one time,other he push her hard against the floor,just look at the marks on her arms...the dude it's so agressive,hard to believe RLC lets this thing..pure domestic violence..on cams for so long.And yes I have proofs of some of the aggressions(if someone in here comes and say..you delusional..nothing of that happened)It happen already and several times.

• Upvote 1