Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

27 minutes ago, waldi said:

how do you supposingly know that from?

Translations of Groomy. Our desire more than revealed about this and Anna's need to raise the numbers online again for her apartment.
Ashley and Dean are part of the card. Terry is however a handful.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Translations of Groomy. Our desire more than revealed about this and Anna's need to raise the numbers online again for her apartment.
Ashley and Dean are part of the card. Terry is however a handful.

it's still very complicated, just tell me if she's coming back and when?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Terry's coming back.
When and how I do not know. No spoiler yet. None at all.

:cool:

ok my lovely friend , thanks a lot for info ,that's a good news

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Terry's coming back.
When and how I do not know. No spoiler yet. None at all.

:cool:

And I would say that on top of everything that is being addressed here adding up now also the absence for 2 weeks in a row from Chloe for the month that starts that this step is not very far as it may seem.
My thought.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

0100 and Dean and Heidi are in bed. Wow! Talk about changing the set up in this apt.

I thought it's Ashley or somehow

This girl literally had sex in the kitchen just 2 days ago... no blanket with lights on... but nevermind that. Let's just keep on complaining that she's hiding. 

It isn't obvious by now that some people on this board just like whining just the sake of whining and complaining?

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Heidi had sex with her back turned toward the cam and then when she got up she slinked her way across the kitchen with her back turned to the cam the whole time to make sure that her front side could not be seen. Look for yourself Misc if you have subscription. 

'Here I'll make it easy. 

Now, if only Misc didn't have me on his ignore list, the truth could set him free. 

You are such a phony --Everything that happens with Ashley you spin to make it fit your ridiculous agenda