Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

15 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You are such a phony --Everything that happens with Ashley you spin to make it fit your ridiculous agenda

Thats not right its true facts @Amy3ย and me are saying. And judging by the response to our submitted support tickets I guess we are right. Ashley is now a normal tenant and there is not a single reason why there should be other rules for her

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats not right its true facts @Amy3ย and me are saying. And judging by the response to our submitted support tickets I guess we are right. Ashley is now a normal tenant and there is not a single reason why there should be other rules for her

You guys did nothing but cut her up for a month when she was not even part of the project --and now you and amy continueย  to pick on the petty stuff --on her first day as part of the project --sorry but I don't buy amy's crap about this or any other outlandish thing she comes up with---depending on which side of the bed she got up on

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You want to tell me thatt she isn't trying to hide the front of herself?

She is such a person. Everyone has their own complexes and limits.

She is not comfortable. If you have not understood. Quite uncomfortable.

But she has no choice.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You want to tell me thatt she isn't trying to hide the front of herself?ย 

kf 4.gif

ย 

ย 

How can you twist such a great voyeur moment --she initiates dry fucking him to start and finishes with a great completely naked fuck in a kitchen -she even guides his finger to her butt during fuck---What in the hell could be better VOYEUR sex than that---No one would ever even notice that her face wasn't visible as she took off for the bathroom ---You guys don't have leg one to stand on --this was great voyeur sex--and was she even in the project at the time? NO!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

You guys did nothing but cut her up for a month when she was not even part of the project --and now you and amy continueย  to pick on the petty stuff --on her first day as part of the project --sorry but I don't buy amy's crap about this or any other outlandish thing she comes up with---depending on which side of the bed she got up on

We do nothing more as measure her with the same standards as we do with others. I understand that shes your favorite but only because of that she does not deserve an exception.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, groomy said:

She is such a person. Everyone has their own complexes and limits.

She is not comfortable. If you have not understood. Quite uncomfortable.

But she has no choice.

Thanks groomy I see that every time I watch them. As Anna is her friend its on her to find a solution now.ย 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You want to tell me thatt she isn't trying to hide the front of herself?ย 

kf 4.gif

ย 

ย 

Must have been good for Dean, he's staggering, either that or he's loaded.

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

How can you twist such a great voyeur moment --she initiates dry fucking him to start and finishes with a great completely naked fuck in a kitchen -she even guides his finger to her butt during fuck---What in the hell could be better VOYEUR sex than that---No one would ever even notice that her face wasn't visible as she took off for the bathroom ---You guys don't have leg one to stand on --this was great voyeur sex--and was she even in the project at the time? NO!

Lets skip this scene as she was like you said no tenant by that time. Now she is and what do we have so far? This list will be continued by me (Bad things get a -ย / good things a +)

• - Deliberately switching lights off before sex (Light was on before and after)
  • - Still unnatural behavior in the shower (Stepping out mainly)
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lets skip this scene as she was like you said no tenant by that time. Now she is and what do we have so far? This list will be continued by me (Bad things get a -ย / good things a +)

• - Deliberately switching lights off before sex (Light was on before and after)

i haven't seen her suck or even hint that she might suck a dick.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i haven't seen her suck or even hint that she might suck a dick.

Well thats not a negative point for me. Not everybody is into it and so its natural behavior not doing it. I wil set the the same standards as all other girls have for her. But I will be fair.ย 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha --and the beat goes on...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

We do nothing more as measure her with the same standards as we do with others. I understand that shes your favorite but only because of that she does not deserve an exception.

She is not my favorite but there is right and there is wrong