Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Big step .
But on the way to Mars, only if made in Anna's room and bed and under the same conditions. Even in NV can be tolerated.
My feeling here.
:cool:

i was merely giving her some credit. but i still don't care about them. as i said she completely lost me when terry left. terry who did everything & hid nothing traded for a girl that doesn't want to show anything. very unfair to the viewers.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

When she does not guess the message fast I hope that experiment with her will end soon.

She didn't get it day one so I say kick her --it has to be the most pressing issue VH has right now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guys, I'm still trying to keep up with previous posts.
I entered later, okay?
Where have we already had the trial and already hired the executioner?
:cool:

apparently it was on twitter.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was merely giving her some credit. but i still don't care about them. as i said she completely lost me when terry left. terry who did everything & hid nothing traded for a girl that doesn't want to show anything. very unfair to the viewers.

Terry's coming back.
When and how I do not know. No spoiler yet. None at all.

But she will. BelieveΒ :at:

I away from the boards for an hour and this thread goes crazy over NV camera.Β 

I get why some are upset that they turn off the light to have sex but once they were done they turn the light on again. This is pretty much saying that they want give viewer poor view of their activities. Not quite hiding but just almost the same. I understand if they were going to sleep and they had sex in the dark but for them to turn the light on after was kind middle finger to viewer IMO.Β 

Β 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I away from the boards for an hour and this thread goes crazy over NV camera.Β 

I get why some are upset that they turn off the light to have sex but once they were done they turn the light on again. This is pretty much saying that they want give viewer poor view of their activities. Not quite hiding but just almost the same. I understand if they were going to sleep and they had sex in the dark but for them to turn the light on after was kind middle finger to viewer IMO.Β 

Β 

THANK YOU. That's exactly what I am talking about all the time.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Terry's coming back.
When and how I do not know. No spoiler yet. None at all.

But she will. BelieveΒ :at:

how do you supposingly know that from?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

she improved but i still don't care. she lost me a long time ago. and did i miss something or has she still not sucked his dick yet?

The only oral sex of Ashley for Dean (which I could sense and realize) was in the shower with curtains closed.

Dean remained standing and by his movements did not look like he was in dome with her.
On the part of the curtain exposed after might be seen his erection next ..
I do not believe he stayed in this state because she was just washing her dick.
Even because who did it later was him.

With the new curtains, if repeated, it will not be hidden. Neither this nor anything else there.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Least I remind you of the significance of this problem. Sure it seems to be pretty, but in the larger scheme of this business, it is actually critical. Hiding kills the voyeur experience. VH agrees! Thank goodness.

Also, this is a forum and this is exactly the kind of thing it's meant for.

Dear Amy,
Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.We completely agree with your opinion. At the moment, we are working on a solution to the problem. I'm sure that the incident will be exhausted in the near future.
thanks for your time.

Got same answer to my ticket I submitted 30 mins ago. So Amy and me can't be that wrong.

• Upvote 1