Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

16 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as a moments op i am responsible for saving archive material. in order to do that i scour the timeline many times over the course of the day. along with things that i find entertaining & want to see myself i also feel an obligation to all of the members to save things which they may want to see. there are some people that want to see hide-i so i do save some of what she does or doesn't do for history's sake if nothing else. and no i don't watch more of her than is necessary to acomplish that. nothing would make me happier than to have her drop her inhibitions & start to actually do something on the site. until that happens i will still continue to follow her minimal contributions. hopefully i've made myself clear. and when you search the archive for vids that you like but nobody else does you'll take a moment to thank the ops that made that possible whether we really wanted to or not.

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for the explanation and for posting vids in the archive :smile:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice one Ashley. Good start. Next time leave the towel when getting dressed. That looked still a lil odd to me.

Someone using a towel after they get out of the shower is odd? Really?

1 hour ago, Sesar said:

I'm not the only one who hates this woman.

ย 

I have no reason for hating her. Saying I don't like her behavior does also mean I of course respect her as a person and human being. Hatred should get no space on VH and in this forum.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sesar said:

Hi jabbath1987, What you say about hatred is so true. Thank you for the warning. I apologize to you and everybody. I do not like this woman.ย 

There are a lot of people that talks shit about her and I mean a lot, but all she has to do is realize she is on a voyeur site and stop hiding and have sex with the lights on and she goes from zero to hero

• Upvote 4