Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, mic351 said:

A lot of possibilities but I've got 50 Euros says they were fucking..::)

I think it's fairly obvious, she was drowning over him before and now they are both relaxed.

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are not so stupid to repeat the same mistake ... :biggrin:

Are you sure? What is wrong? let it be evident by the sound or leave in separate and disguised movements but in return together, almost 20 minutes later?

At this moment Alan drags Nina into the bedroom and breaks the bed with her.
Great and fantastic if I had not already met his standard.

I am sure that this is not in the predicted script and only denotes how unreliable and rebellious it is to the purpose there. It is a problem.

I want to be wrong and I want to be wrong. more ....
His insecurity is already out of control. He is not really ready for this project or what he intends to do ..

Again,
I want to be wrong and I want to be wrong. more ....

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

As long as she's still involved it's fine. If she goes out to fuck then comes back & falls asleep then she's stealing $.

Gotta love it. George takes a tenant out to fuck her off cam, then you guys give constant views searching for them while he is fucking her. So, in a sense you’re paying him to fuck her off cam. He is making money in every way possible. Plus, get this, since Serena isn’t getting any views..........he doesn’t have to pay her anything and gets to keep all of your views money for himself. Genius! 😂