Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, laptyratic1 said:

don't miss to recording that in the archive moments @operators(this color sex sessions tonight),i will join vh next month for see that

it's there. sign up while you can still get access to everything.

Just now, laptyratic1 said:

i see only the nigth and bath session but not this one in color in bedroom in the archive :angel:

It sometimes take a lil time til the moments from operators section get approved. Be sure golfer, nack and me do all so you wont miss a thing

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It sometimes take a lil time til the moments from operators section get approved. Be sure golfer, nack and me do all so you wont miss a thing

perfect i will waiting tomorrow for see if it's appear in the archive before join next month,i am tired with the archive system of vv and the all problem there is on the site

I hope they realize that sex after sex is not good formula for success in VH. Intrigue and the build up to something great is what keeps butts in seats. Views don't mean 15 minute views to watch sex, the money is keeping an audience for 2 hours. That's the model here if you want to make money and stay. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i can't resist with the pics you guys posted of her ass it's my type :biggrin:

i don't work for vh (strictly a volunteer) but i think that soon they are going to raise the price & start charging more for archives that were entered before you join so make sure you get in asap! i would contact vh through the pm & tell them what you want to do & make sure you get the best deal.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't work for vh (strictly a volunteer) but i think that soon they are going to raise the price & start charging more for archives that were entered before you join so make sure you get in asap! i would contact vh through the pm & tell them what you want to do & make sure you get the best deal.

in my opinion vh start to be expansive,it's important to stay with a correct price, 40 $ is the maximum for me.they up the price to 5 $ every three months they need to stop now

13 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

in my opinion vh start to be expansive,it's important to stay with a correct price, 40 $ is the maximum for me.they up the price to 5 $ every three months they need to stop now

i think it's $35 now.