Freddy

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Freddy did say in one of his post's he was looking for a couple potentially to stay with him!  Maybe this is their audition lol.  Or maybe they are trying out for one of the fabled gay apartments coming before the end of the year.  

That's what I was thinking lol. he/they have passed!

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did I get you guys right @Freddy_de covered a cam on purpose?

We think so but the room was not obstructed, the other two cameras captured everything!  We think it was to make the guest at ease. I at least am willing to forgive and forget - Freddy has been good to us and really tries hard to bring home many different guys.  

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think it was definitely a 'needs must' situation. The guest would have gone just like all the others before him. I have no idea why he would just ask for one cam to be covered unless he never saw the other two before the lights went out, and Freddy just played along with him, and covered it, knowing the other two would capture everything.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes he deliberately covered one of the bedroom cams with his cap whilst he had sex with a guest. The other 2 bedroom cams weren't covered. The cam covered was the HD cam, the 2 not covered were the lesser quality cams.

Never cover cams - that is the golden rule. This apartment has a history of covering cams more than any other apartment, and Freddy himself has posted on here that he always tells guests not to cover cams. How can he in future tell guests never to cover cams when he does it himself.

cam-covered1.jpgcam-covered2.jpgcam-covered3.jpgcam-covered4.jpgcam-covered5.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

We think so but the room was not obstructed, the other two cameras captured everything!  We think it was to make the guest at ease. I at least am willing to forgive and forget - Freddy has been good to us and really tries hard to bring home many different guys.  

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I think it was definitely a 'needs must' situation. The guest would have gone just like all the others before him. I have no idea why he would just ask for one cam to be covered unless he never saw the other two before the lights went out, and Freddy just played along with him, and covered it, knowing the other two would capture everything.

Okay you mean better one cam covered and the guest stays for action. I wont tell VH but nevertheless its not right. Freddy should handle the situation differently next time