Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Paul packing on a few pounds?

Must be all the pizza they get delivered. For free. No tip necessary for the delivery guy.

I know I wouldn't charge her one kopeck.

(Insert meme with squirrel delivering pizza here)

He is displaying the look of a contented man, and why shouldn't he be, He has a magnificent woman who loves him deeply, despite what people think, he doesn't have to impress her physically, she's more interested in his intelligence,and yes folks, the man is no fool, he is highly educated like The Little One, speaks perfect English to interpreter level and is a whiz around electronics. And at the end of the day, he has what we would all like.......but dream on folks, she is taken for good and he knows it........Mr Contented. Lol:biggrin: 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, van the man said:

The only imperfect thing about her is her love of heavy metal 'music'!!!! Give her some Motown or Soul to dance to and it would be beyond perfect!!!

That's 1 of her best qualities Van, and she's got a few...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Noooooo Heavy Rock is second on the shit list to Rap!!!

It's such a cliche - lets thrash our guitars, thrust our dick forward and scream. Oh yeah that's a good idea then for our second song we can - thrash our guitars, thrust our dick forward and scream. Yeah yeah - I know for our next song we can - thrash our guitars, thrust our dick forward and scream!!!!!! ::)

50 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i think leora its not sexy with paul

she is without sexy heels in all your life

i hope look leora all naked with high heels

or i dont pay more RLC

its the last beach

Farewell old chap, she doesn't dress to order. She's a free spirit not a performing seal.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cave_fuck said:

there is a post from Feb 25 in the videos section...that says "Leora's new toy"..... please explain....has anyone see said toy?

She's flying a Remote Controlled Helicopter.  That's the New Toy.

• Upvote 1