Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is her dog retarded or something? It looks like it doesn't even know how to jump.

Lol. No, Eva is NOT retarded, just a little bit overweight. What Eva was doing, was sharing her excitement alongside her best friend...Which is expected... A house is never lonely, where our loving Dogs wait! Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello everyone ... a long time without entering here .. but I'm back .. (too much work) ..
I would have liked to live that magical moment when leora is played and paul on the computer ... hahaha..for me it is a moment of enormous excitement ....
this morning I was able to enjoy the goddess after two months .. and it has been incredible ... thank you leora ... for giving us these magical moments that you only know how to do ... a masturbation turns it into a magical moment, great, only suitable for goddesses like you ..
now I do not take your eyes off .. hahaha .. always looking at you ... huge kisses ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a bit late to the show today and just caught up on Leora's bathroom bate. It was great!! I'm loving this new position on the side of the bath she's adopting...You can almost taste her...:heart:

It was even better than her last one - the naughty bate - and quite frankly it did feel a bit different to any other on RLC. She seems to be discovering more places to bate in. It would not surprise me to see a couple of new ones in the next month or so.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

WOW, Hope, haces videos. ¡Y es fantástico! Nunca supe que hiciste videos
Gracias.

No hago videos habitualmente, pero he visto que muy pocos tuvieron la oportunidad de capturar este que está tremendo.

SALUDOS.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1