Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, JD007 said:

lol, for $8500.00 us dollars you can too :cool:

senator-russian_pyramid_snooker_pool_tables_rqgg.jpg  1   125.01 kB

The balls are puzzling me, Its not set up for snooker as there is only one red and eight white cue balls, and it can't be billiards as that is only played with two whites and a red cue ball.. nevertheless I would like it. and at that price for the quality of the table it seems fair value.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The balls are puzzling me, Its not set up for snooker as there is only one red and eight white cue balls, and it can't be billiards as that is only played with two whites and a red cue ball.. nevertheless I would like it. and at that price for the quality of the table it seems fair value.

Balls would be puzzling to seeing  how you lost yours. Lol 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Balls would be puzzling to seeing  how you lost yours. Lol 

Now!! Am I supposed to be offended by this remark or take it as a joke? from you Pepe I am supposing its a joke.....

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Jimbo, I know a lot about American pool, not much about Russian Snooker. This table if I understand right is for Russian Snooker and a game called Russian Pyramid. Maybe the ball set up is for Russian Pyramid. I agree the price is about right for the quality of the table ::)

• Upvote 1