Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

Never allow yourself to forget how incredibly special and beautiful you are, even for one second. Without you the world wouldn't be so awesome. If only you could understand how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be with people you may not even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person. That is all I wanted to say.

Most eloquently articulated,

Beautiful morning gorgeous. .

I have seen you laying on your belly with the perfect sun light lands on your flawless behind. ..????⚘

Beauty is the case 

Your so sexy .. 

Love your every move ... 

Have an amazing morning. .. 

I know I have watching you sweet flower  ???

And good morning to all?

P.S.. 

The pillow that close to the cam disturbing the view of your waist .. still you beautiful  ???

• Upvote 2

There is no doubt in my mind that Leora is not fully aware of the corner of the pillow being just on the edge of the center of attraction. She starts out in full view. Then scoots to toward the back side of the couch, hiding the ultimate view.

Then gives us the full view of her lovely gluteus maximus in duplicate. A lovely frustrating tease it is. With us her fans, or victims(your choice) not going anywhere, but to wait for the outcome.  

Any volunteers to trade places with Eva ?    ::)

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Leora is not fully aware of the corner of the pillow being just on the edge of the center of attraction. She starts out in full view. Then scoots to toward the back side of the couch, hiding the ultimate view.

Then gives us the full view of her lovely gluteus maximus in duplicate. A lovely frustrating tease it is. With us her fans, or victims(your choice) not going anywhere, but to wait for the outcome.  

Any volunteers to trade places with Eva ?    ::)

She is aware my friend.    It's her decision if she wants to do something about it? 

Always was ,is and will be her decision  ???

And that gluteus maximus of her's is exactly like woman should have .. I agree with you .. absolutely gorgeous. ..

For thous how do not know the gluteus maximus is a big part of the ass muscle if not most of it??

• Upvote 2