Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

57 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Jimbo, I know a lot about American pool, not much about Russian Snooker. This table if I understand right is for Russian Snooker and a game called Russian Pyramid. Maybe the ball set up is for Russian Pyramid. I agree the price is about right for the quality of the table ::)

Thanks for the info JD, I know about snooker and billiards, not much about pool, and absolutely nothing at all about Russian Snooker. Cheers.

On 4/14/2017 at 2:11 AM, Pepe said:

I wouldn't use condom with her ...then hopefully in nine months we would have a bunch of black with white woodland creatures running amuck in the forest

lol, the other entrance :biggrin:

With Leora giving Paul a BJ shortly after they awoke this morning, Paul should be content for a couple of days. Leaving Leora to her imagination, to satisfy her self. Which, ultimately will be for our pleasure.

Although, he seems to be in a bit of a randy mood yet. They must have had a spicy meal while they were out.  :shy:

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The balls are puzzling me, Its not set up for snooker as there is only one red and eight white cue balls, and it can't be billiards as that is only played with two whites and a red cue ball.. nevertheless I would like it. and at that price for the quality of the table it seems fair value.

Jimbo4: If it is 12 ft, with balls one-eighth of an inch smaller that standard pool tables, then it's a regulation snooker table and it's pockets are really tight. The cushions may also be a bit different. YouTube has a few Russian Snooker videos to check out.

That table would be perfect for someone to Photoshop a picture of Leora lounging upon, preferably with a squirrel in a tuxedo sipping fine cognac standing next to the table and trying to determine how to best aim his balls for a perfect hit. :biggrin:

Also, I have created a TOPIC at Old Dudes that we can use for this sort of thing. It's at:

• Upvote 4

Possibly, but I still contend that Leora is unique in her maintenance requirements, and possibly they still play control games. But he's a reserved fellow on camera; probably accomplished at what he does, and they must love each other or they wouldn't have been together for so long. Sometimes people with different personalities get along because it makes for access to skills that the other person has: it's a division of labor issue. Hell, if I was married to someone like myself, I'd hate even more of myself than I already do, and I'd stagnate with the boredom.

If you'll notice she plays hard-to-get with him when he's interested; so maybe this is just pay-back.

(Poor Paul. He doesn't have a fluffy tail! :biggrin:  I gave up trying to figure out the relationship 2 days after they first appeared at RLC.)

• Upvote 2

It appears that Leora is changing her diet. Tangerines, a banana, I couldn't tell for sure what was in the goblet. Possibly yogurt. By far, healthier than left over pizza.

But this person will be the last to complain about the results of her choices of any of her previous diets.   :shy: