Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

15 minutes ago, makrohard said:

That was one of her strong orgasms she experienced...

She started with gentle rubbing at 12:20. Add to that, sensuous dancing while showering. Giving us almost two hours of total nudity, and at the same time increasing her sexual urges, which culminated in her fantastic orgasm.

"The Goddess" still is unsurpassed by all in her ability to keep her viewers spellbound.  IMHO    :blush:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

She started with gentle rubbing at 12:20. Add to that, sensuous dancing while showering. Giving us almost two hours of total nudity, and at the same time increasing her sexual urges, which culminated in her fantastic orgasm.

"The Goddess" still is unsurpassed by all in her ability to keep her viewers spellbound.  IMHO    :blush:

Which is what I alluded to a couple of days ago,A good mixture of everything.She is now playing to her strengths.

• Upvote 5

Feel free to blame Mother Nature for the lack of normal sunlight to brighten the view in the living room. Weather forecast for Leora and Paul. Overcast with snow flurries. Temp. 30 degrees F.

Leora is doing every thing she can to enhance the view.    :shy:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Feel free to blame Mother Nature for the lack of normal sunlight to brighten the view in the living room. Weather forecast for Leora and Paul. Overcast with snow flurries. Temp. 30 degrees F.

Leora is doing every thing she can to enhance the view.    :shy:

i cannot believe that leora has had pants on for so long

57 minutes ago, philk said:

She got up with the intention of doing the housework, but has for the last two or more hours been sidetracked by the power of social media, not what you would describe as an introvert is she. lol ::)

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She got up with the intention of doing the housework, but has for the last two or more hours been sidetracked by the power of social media, not what you would describe as an introvert is she. lol ::)

not at all

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, philk said:

The long pants were not in the way of the view when I made that post. Her beautiful butt was aimed at cam 1, clad in the tiny blue bikini panties. All that was needed was more sunlight, to have been a perfect view.