Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

This morning (or early afternoon Leora´s time) she found something very interesting on her computer. She licked her finger for at least half an hour, which tells us she sees something sexually arousing. And yes it was, when she closed the computer, she went immediately on her back and started rubbing her pussy on the undies. And when she soon put the undies on side, her pussy was very wet, more than usually,  and as she was so hot, the bating was shorter than usually, and the orgasm was wonderful as always. So nice to watch, even though she does not change her routine very often. I wish Julia and Kitty would follow her example.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

This morning (or early afternoon Leora´s time) she found something very interesting on her computer. She licked her finger for at least half an hour, which tells us she sees something sexually arousing. And yes it was, when she closed the computer, she went immediately on her back and started rubbing her pussy on the undies. And when she soon put the undies on side, her pussy was very wet, more than usually,  and as she was so hot, the bating was shorter than usually, and the orgasm was wonderful as always. So nice to watch, even though she does not change her routine very often. I wish Julia and Kitty would follow her example.

Your play-by-play is disturbing.

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Your play-by-play is disturbing.

Sorry, English is not my native language, so I don´t understand what "play-by-play" means, But if you find my post disturbing (I am of course late with it as I had to leave my house immediately after Leora had finished), I suggest that you simply skip it and other similar posts that disturb you - I skip most of the posts at CC as I see no reason for reading them.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sorry, English is not my native language, so I don´t understand what "play-by-play" means, But if you find my post disturbing (I am of course late with it as I had to leave my house immediately after Leora had finished), I suggest that you simply skip it and other similar posts that disturb you - I skip most of the posts at CC as I see no reason for reading them.

"Play-by-play" means to explain a sequence of events, like announcers in a football game.

I found your explanation to be quite interesting. My own wild speculation is that she was watching Pepe LePew cartoons on YouTube or she stumbled into http://illwillpress.com/

and she got very sexually excited as a result.  :wink:

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

He has figured out how the Rubik cube works, he still hasn't figured out how Leora works, its easier to stick with what he understands, it doesn't tax his brain or his imagination.

dumb arse is home

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

One thing for sure he's not a dumb ass. I am no one's savior; I am just stating a fact! I would say, it's much more interesting when Leora is home a long, and I can understand your frustration, if you, worked all week and found Pavel home. I am sure you are not alone. Peace Joey

one thing for sure is I do not understand any of what you said or what your on about

On 4/21/2017 at 9:54 PM, Noitsnot said:

He has figured out how the Rubik cube works, he still hasn't figured out how Leora works, its easier to stick with what he understands, it doesn't tax his brain or his imagination.

Leora could snag any man she wants. She hasn't yet. She has stayed with him for years. He knows something we don't: How to operate, maintain and adjust a relationship with Leora.

If Paul is smart he'll write a book about "My Life with Leora," toss it on Amazon, and he'll sell millions if it's lavishly illustrated.

• Upvote 7