Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora could snag any man she wants. She hasn't yet. She has stayed with him for years. He knows something we don't: How to operate, maintain and adjust a relationship with Leora.

If Paul is smart he'll write a book about "My Life with Leora," toss it on Amazon, and he'll sell millions if it's lavishly illustrated.

Foamy, Are you sure HE knows something we don't? I would have put it that SHE knows something we don't know. Exactly what it is that keeps her with him.'cause its sure as shit not visible to us, But then, how do you figure a woman's logic?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora could snag any man she wants. She hasn't yet. She has stayed with him for years. He knows something we don't: How to operate, maintain and adjust a relationship with Leora.

If Paul is smart he'll write a book about "My Life with Leora," toss it on Amazon, and he'll sell millions if it's lavishly illustrated.

I would like to see what's in that book, but, I think I'll wait for the movie. :shy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Foamy, Are you sure HE knows something we don't? I would have put it that SHE knows something we don't know. Exactly what it is that keeps her with him.'cause its sure as shit not visible to us, But then, how do you figure a woman's logic?

You are spot on! He is an easy target from what we can see. It's what we can't see that interests her.

As for the emotions/logic of the fairer sex: Having recently returned from a watery retreat, I liken it to the movements of the tides/surf, constantly changing.  (Apologies in advance to any females in the group)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

Your as Sexy and Naughty as ever Leora you need a good spanking for teasing.  I just caught the sneaky dervish smirky smile. You are also so very very horny and that is going to be for a exciting day.

Looks like a very exciting day indeed. 

Cleaning that is. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Does anybody recall when L&P have had sex? I tried to check these CC archives, but it is too laborious. In the chat thread I found a mention of Leora giving Paul a quick BJ on April 16. The latest video of their sex is from February 11, but after that they have had sex a couple of times in the BR, those sessions have not been posted. Most of the material we have is Leora bating, which I of course do not mind. I am just a bit worried for Paul´s sake if bating starts to dominate Leora´s sex life. On the other hand, when Leora has bated in the afternoon, she has been very hot and willing when Paul has come home. Remorse sex? But Paul rather sleeps on the sofa right after Leora has served her the food.

And what is behind the LR door on the left, next to the computer table? I guess it is a balcony, but Leora spends sometimes plenty of time there in underwear, and they live in Siberia. I hope it is not possible for her to bate there - she has never been there that long, though. The door in the GR may lead to a "French balcony" as she does not stay there behind the window curtain for very long.

I, can not tell you when the last time they had sex. But, I can tell you that their apartment has a balcony that surrounds their apartment on both sides. It is possible for them to go out the GR, and come back in the living room.

If you watch camera 3 when she goes out you can see her  reflection in the kitchen cabinets. I, have seen her pacing outside the LR, but she went out the GR. I, am not sure if the balcony connects around the corner of the BR. The balcony is totally glass enclosed with windows that can be opened for ventilation. There is also a railing just inside of the outer windows.

The only time I have seen her spend any amount of time on the balcony, was presumably to have a private phone conversation.

There were some pictures taken of her on the balcony from the inside looking out. This was shortly after they moved in.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Does anybody recall when L&P have had sex? I tried to check these CC archives, but it is too laborious. In the chat thread I found a mention of Leora giving Paul a quick BJ on April 16. The latest video of their sex is from February 11, but after that they have had sex a couple of times in the BR, those sessions have not been posted. Most of the material we have is Leora bating, which I of course do not mind. I am just a bit worried for Paul´s sake if bating starts to dominate Leora´s sex life. On the other hand, when Leora has bated in the afternoon, she has been very hot and willing when Paul has come home. Remorse sex? But Paul rather sleeps on the sofa right after Leora has served her the food.

And what is behind the LR door on the left, next to the computer table? I guess it is a balcony, but Leora spends sometimes plenty of time there in underwear, and they live in Siberia. I hope it is not possible for her to bate there - she has never been there that long, though. The door in the GR may lead to a "French balcony" as she does not stay there behind the window curtain for very long.

The last time they had full sex was on 9 April in the guest room, where he also gave her an anal finger fuck.

With regard to the balcony, I have I am sure seen them leave by the GR balcony and return via the LR one, so I am assuming it is all one. 

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, can not tell you when the last time they had sex. But, I can tell you that their apartment has a balcony that surrounds their apartment on both sides. It is possible for them to go out the GR, and come back in the living room.

If you watch camera 3 when she goes out you can see her  reflection in the kitchen cabinets. I, have seen her pacing outside the LR, but she went out the GR. I, am not sure if the balcony connects around the corner of the BR. The balcony is totally glass enclosed with windows that can be opened for ventilation. There is also a railing just inside of the outer windows.

The only time I have seen her spend any amount of time on the balcony, was presumably to have a private phone conversation.

There were some pictures taken of her on the balcony from the inside looking out. This was shortly after they moved in.

Thanks Scutus! Though the balcony has glass windows, I think it is warm enough to spend time there only in the summer, depending if there is furniture. RLC should always put the balconies in the floor plans.

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The last time they had full sex was on 9 April in the guest room, where he also gave her an anal finger fuck.

With regard to the balcony, I have I am sure seen them leave by the GR balcony and return via the LR one, so I am assuming it is all one. 

Thanks, that is 15 days ago. I think an active couple of that age normally has sex at least twice a week if not more often (with Leora it would definitely be more often). Now Leora bates at least twice a week if not more often, and Paul sleeps almost every evening before going to bed for the night´s sleep. How can he be so tired, a young man? He comes quite late from work and his circadian rhythm is in disorder, so no wonder he is tired. He should draw himself up and start living in a normal daily schedule and ensure that he gets eight hours of sleep regularly. I bet that would improve his sex life also.