Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Let's switch characters for a moment. There was no discussion that I recall about Emi (Leora's friend) sleeping over at Leora's. Assuming she( Emi) also is in a relationship with someone. Would it be so odd for Leora to do the same ? Just a thought.   :dodgy:

Yes.  If peeps wants to get together, they would go out to dinner as a couple (as I do with my g/f with other couples).  Over wine and dinner, girls would gossip amongst themselves just as the guys would talk about sports.

Just now, Howard said:

Yes.  If peeps wants to get together, they would go out to dinner as a couple (as I do with my g/f with other couples).  Over wine and dinner, girls would gossip amongst themselves just as the guys would talk about sports.

Howard, " Our " generation would indeed behave as you are suggesting, but the likelihood of couples talking in a restaurant nowadays is about as rare as rocking horse shit, they are too busy spending all their social time on their phones. We also have to give thought to the fact that in many ways Leora and Paul are not what most of us would consider a " normal " couple.....and by that I am not being derogatory.not intentionally anyway.

• Upvote 3

After reading the last two pages of this thread I would like to applaud the members who posted. It is nice to see members who actually think about what they type before posting it for everyone to read.    

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Aside from the usual saga on speculation and deliberation as to the possibilities of someone's whereabouts and as to whom perhaps with, just what could possibly be the chances of her simply spending a day and night with some family member(s), if not merely spending a little time with some friend and in which case would more likely than not, be of the female gender and thus considered a close girlfriend of hers. I think the chances of either of these scenarios of situations to be likely high and very good chances in my humble opinion.

You're no fun Nicholas, theres nothing "dirty" about spending the night at a family members house. Like maybe her Mom or something. Where's the fun in that speculation? Lol

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're no fun Nicholas, theres nothing "dirty" about spending the night at a family members house. Like maybe her Mom or something. Where's the fun in that speculation? Lol

Sad as it may be,and possibly much to your annoyance Ashleyxyz, the fact is that truth inevitably is unexciting....and that's the reason some folks embellish it with fictitious scenarios.:cry:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JD007 said:

After reading the last two pages of this thread I would like to applaud the members who posted. It is nice to see members who actually think about what they type before posting it for everyone to read.    

JD007, Just in case nobody else does thank you, I personally and possibly a few others don't post on this thread that often is down to the amount of conjecture that's posted on here

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, chat said:

I love beautiful Leora, when she and sex, especially sex

I have to say this with all sincerity, I am very pleased, nay!! ecstatic, at your revelation.:huh: And thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with us,::)

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sad as it may be,and possibly much to your annoyance Ashleyxyz, the fact is that truth inevitably is unexciting....and that's the reason some folks embellish it with fictitious scenarios.:cry:

I'm not annoyed, it was a joke,  

• Upvote 1