Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

It looks like our Leora is having a night away from Paul tonight going on what she packed in her her hand bag before leaving also before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusions she does happen to have girlfriends she stays with

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

It looks like our Leora is having a night away from Paul tonight going on what she packed in her her hand bag before leaving also before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusions she does happen to have girlfriends she stays with

Got a feeling she might bring Auntie Flo back with her, she is due a visit soon I think.::)

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, scutus said:

By Google's calculation. This coming Sunday.

If you and Newark are correct, and I hope you are, then traditionally she should give a Gala performance in the days beforehand.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If you and Newark are correct, and I hope you are, then traditionally she should give a Gala performance in the days beforehand.

I, was half way expecting it today. But we, who have followed Leora for any length of time, are all too aware of her predictability, or lack thereof.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Assuming Leora did a sleepover with a friend, nevertheless its kind of odd that a couple living together......That one of them would go do a sleepover.

These aren't 16 year olds. These are adults in a committed relationship. Maybe its a cultural thing and such behavior is normal.  But I don't know any of my friends who are in a committed relationship that would do such a thing (here in the USA).

Then again, I'm just an old fart over 30 (as are my friends) and prefer a piece of fruit over Gummy Bears or Jelly Beans.

Let's switch characters for a moment. There was no discussion that I recall about Emi (Leora's friend) sleeping over at Leora's. Assuming she( Emi) also is in a relationship with someone. Would it be so odd for Leora to do the same ? Just a thought.   :dodgy:

Aside from the usual saga on speculation and deliberation as to the possibilities of someone's whereabouts and as to whom perhaps with, just what could possibly be the chances of her simply spending a day and night with some family member(s), if not merely spending a little time with some friend and in which case would more likely than not, be of the female gender and thus considered a close girlfriend of hers. I think the chances of either of these scenarios of situations to be likely high and very good chances in my humble opinion.

• Upvote 2

Nicholas, you are applying "logic" to this situation. That takes out all the innuendos as to the what, where, the maybes, and whys. That this forum lives on.

Logic, and sensibility in Leora's thread?  There could have been four or five more pages of speculation written. Darn !!!!    :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Aside from the usual saga on speculation and deliberation as to the possibilities of someone's whereabouts and as to whom perhaps with, just what could possibly be the chances of her simply spending a day and night with some family member(s), if not merely spending a little time with some friend and in which case would more likely than not, be of the female gender and thus considered a close girlfriend of hers. I think the chances of either of these scenarios of situations to be likely high and very good chances in my humble opinion.

Apart from the girlfriend scenario, which to me is highly probable, she also has a father who she visits periodically, and has been known to stay overnight with. But as Scutus implies, logic and common sense are a rare commodity on this forum, why assume the truth, when a good conspiracy reads better.::)

• Upvote 2